absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My apologies for not attaching a picture, the tread isn't allowing me to post a link. Can you please do up one of these surprise letters - one for each of my children. Their names are Seth and Kayla. I have seen in your photobucket page that there is a picture with all of the characters and it says "Surprise! You are going to Walt Disneyworld", with Mickey holding out an envelope with the child's name. We are going to Disneyland, so if you could please put "Disneyland" instead of "Walt Disneyworld". Thanking you in advance! (We are going to Disneyland at the beginning of October 2013, but would like to give these letters to our children within the next couple of weeks - I hope that this will work out! Thank you again!)

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, can you tell me if this is something that can be done? I'm hoping to get a name fill (one for my boys) jake & joe (toy story themed) and one for my daughter Jenna (princess themes) but with the word autograph's underneath it in plain Disney writing?

Its for them to have seperate autograph books. I really appreciate any ideas that u can come up with, and I know they will look wonderful
TIA

Sure thing!

Envelopes/gardengrillenvelope.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
Gleason family
Envelopes/cpenvelope.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
Gleason Family
Envelopes/chefmickeylenvelope.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
Gleason Family
Mandy, would you be able to make similar envelopes for
Tusker House and Hollywood/Vine? I would like to have the name
Gleason Family added to the design if you have time to make them. I will be happy with the 3 you have already done. Thank you for your time.

Didn't forget about this. Just working on it!

Hi! LOVE your work! :love: May I get a few things for my trip. These are for my 6 year old twins (boy/girl) and their cousin. Thank you so much!!

May we get~

Your Perry with Agent Griffen and Agent Caleb

Solid black Mickey head/ears Griffen and Caleb. Solid Minnie ears/head with Sloane.

Plane tickets...
Buzz
Caleb York
depart 10/1 return 10/7
Woody
Griffen Harrell
same
Tink
Sloane Harrell
same

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Thank you again! I had fun looking through your album.

I just had another idea...
Snow White with the name Sloane (does not need to say Snow White~just the pic)
Happy with the name Caleb
Doc with the name Griffen
Maybe on the dwarfs have it say...Happy Caleb and Doc Griffen.

BTW, enjoy your trip!!! We leave 10/1. CAN'T WAIT!!!

For the airplane tickets, just need to know where from and to.

The snow, happy and doc, are they just shirts? Namefills?

Hi Mandy,
You did some designs for me in July and they are all great. The one thing I forgot was a BOG invite for Oct 21 at 6:25 I would really appreciate it if you can do one for me thanks you so much

Mandy thank you so much for the designs at post #3307!!!!!!! Our family really appreciates it! I'll post a picture of us in the shirts after we go!

Jen

Mandy,
Can I please request some pressed penny wrappers? I need large m&m and mentos covers. We're leaving WEDNESDAY! I hope you see this by Tuesday! :)

I need one for penny money and for pressed pennies:
Buzz lightyear for Andrew
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...uzzPPLargeMM_zps404b8df6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=73

Peter Pan- for AJ
Can you please make one with Peter Pan? I didn't see one in your albums.

101 Dalmations- one for Madison, one for Katelyn
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...onsPPMentos_zps8b9e16eb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=149

If its not too much trouble, can you also make a sofia one for Madison and for Katelyn? (It's late, theyre asleep, and I'm running out of time! I have two days to get it done..yikes! lol I'd like to let them choose! thanks!!!)...
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...iaPPLargeMM_zps70fe3ade.jpg.html?sort=3&o=225

Pocahontas- for Parker
I also didn't see a Pocahontas. If you could please make one, that would be awesome!

Can you also make one like this for DisneyWORLD (this link says DisneylAND, ) please? I need one for Parker, Madison, Katelyn, Andrew, AJ

Thanks for your time and talent!!!

Mandy,

Not sure if you do these but thought I would ask, not in a hurry as not travelling until November, but do you do Airline Tickets or Boarding passes,

If so I am looking for 2 please,
Names Millie & Isabella,
Traveling - Dublin - Disneyland Paris
November 2013.

Thank you so very much ! :)

Hi mandy! love your work. I am looking for some invite letters. We are going this oct 2013. I would like them to be adressed to "G-Unit" and in a fun way say "Tomorrow you will be going to ..." I need one for

Universal, Magic kingdom, Mickeys not so scary, and Islands of adventure.
Thanks so much!

Also I would like to do some airline tickets. We leave Oct 8 2013 and are back Oct 18th ottawa- orlando. the names are
Tyseer-pluto
Tareck-mike (monsters inc)
Layla-snow white
Jenna-belle
Omar-jake and the neverland
Zayn-handy manny
Lily-little mermaid

Thanks!!
Sorry I know its alot to ask but its a great big family vaca!

Hi Mandy! I love your DISigns and was wondering if you might do a few for me? I would really appreciate it!

All are invitations! I don't know if you do all these, but I figured I'd ask!

For: Sophie and Lucy for BBB at 1:00pm on 11/11

For: Sophie and Lucy for 1900 PF dinner at 6:55pm on 11/11

For: Sophie and Lucy for Tusker House breakfast at 10:45 am on 11/15

For: Keith and Chrissy's 10th anniversary dinner at Cali Grill at 7:20pm on 11/15

For: Sophie and Lucy for Ohana breakfast at 9:25am on 11/17

For: Sophie and Lucy for BOG dinner at 6:35pm on 11/17

For: Akershus breakfast at 11:00am on 11/18

For: Keith, Chrissy, JoJo, Sophie and Lucy to celebrate Keith and Chrissy's 10th anniversary on an Illuminations Cruise at 8:00pm on 11/18

THANK YOU so much in advance!

Great work!

Can I get two name fills with characters at the side?
Cianna (with Ariel)
Sofia (with Sofia the First of course ;) )

-Princess Welcome to WDW with signatures for Cianna and Sofia
-A letter inviting Cianna and Sofia to Disney World (trip is January 31-February 7), we are surprising them at Christmas with the trip, and I want to put the letter and a present in a wrapped box. Can have Christmas Disney designs.

Invitations to:
Akershus, Saturday February 1 at 6:45pm
Cinderella's Royal Table, Sunday February 2 at 8:25am
Tusker House, Tuesday February 4 at 8:20am

It would be great too if you still do the pressed penny wrappers (for the m&m containers). Same names and characters as the name fills.

Thank you so much!!

Edited to add-
I am open to creativity but I wanted to do iron ons with Princess Cianna and Princess Sofia, Maybe with a crown over Princess and a princess silhouette in the background? Unfortunately I am just not too creative.

Also I almost forgot, I wanted to make autograph books for both girls, Cianna with Ariel and Sofia with Sofia the First.
Sorry for all the requests!

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me a " surprise you are going to Disneyland" for Brooke and Ethan.... And maybe a ticket that's good for 1 souvenir and another that is good for 1 treat??? Thank you!!!

Mandy

last year you designed a Mickey Mouse head with mickey running in it and it had running off to neverland in one ear and a name on the other. Everyone loved them!

We have additional runners this year and i need to request the disign with some more names.

Kori
Karen
Colin
Suzanne

The race isn't until January 2014, so whenever you have time works for me! Thank you again for everything! I have the disign but I can't figure out how to post it in this reply. If you need it for reference, please let me know and I will figure out a way to get it to you.

Thank you again.

Kelly

Hi Mandy,

I was JUST introduced to your DISigns and was hoping that you could help us with the following:

These are all are invitations. We leave 10/1 and depart 10/13

For: Shaw Family for Whispering Canyon at 8:10 pm on 10/10
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a.../Invites/whisperingcanyon.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
request: could you please center text

For: Shaw Family for Teppan Edo at 12:20 pm on 10/9
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Dis/Invites/tdininginvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

For: Shaw Family
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Invites/campfireinvite-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=20

For: Shaw Family at 12:30 pm on 10/8
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...Invites/horsebackriding1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

For: Izellah for BBB at 2:50 pm on 10/11
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/OliviaBBBinvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=82
request: is it possible to use different image other that girl in the middle?

For: Shaw Family for Akershus breakfast at 8:05 am on 10/3
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ter Meals/1akershusinvite.jpg.html?sort=9&o=0

Thanks SO much in advance!

Hi Mandy,

I would like to request an airline ticket for my daughter Giliana. Can you do one with a few princesses? Snow White is her favorite and if you can add any other princesses that would be great but if not the Snow White one you have is just fine. Can it say Princess Airways please, from Washington, DC to Walt Disney World October 31, 2013, flight WDW249, seat 18A.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Thank you so much!! I cannot wait to get everything printed up and ready. You are awesome to spread so much magic. Thanks!!

Hi,
Love all of the stuff you make! Very creative! I would love for you to customize the Mickeybodynames, all caps, in royal blue. with the below listed names
MOM, DAD, IAN, PATTY, RYAN, IAN

Can you also create a Snow White True Princess with the name Patty?

Is it possible to get it by October 21, 2013? Earlier would be fantastic too, if you aren't overloaded with requests

huge thanks in advance.

Patty

Hi

I was hoping I could request some Disigns for our upcoming Disney Vacation. We leave Nov. 23rd.

Could I request the MVMCP VIP Passes for Allison, Ethan, Jeremy, and Maddie?

I would also love to have a Gift Tag from Mickey to Ethan - it's for the day before we leave. I want to place it on his Travel Bag that Mickey is sending to keep him busy while on the drive to Disney.

I would also love to have a Gift Tag from Minnie to Maddie - for the same reason as above.

If you could do a letter from Mickey and Minnie to Ethan and Maddie for the day before we leave that would be great. Please feel free to change this in any way. I have an accounting degree and didn't do very well in English.

Dear Ethan and Maddie,

We can't wait for you to get to Disney World. We have so many surprises waiting for you. We are looking forward to seeing you again along with all our friends here at Disney. You are going to have a Magical Vacation.
Have a safe trip!

My last request is for Kayleigh. I would love to have the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Nov. 27, 2013 @ 10:00 am in the Magic Kingdom.

Thank you so much!!!
Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter