absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, I was wondering if you could make one of the "Disney Couples" with the names Brian and Jackie . Thank you very much!:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!

I know you are getting really close to your vacation (woohoo!) so disregard this request if it's not possible. We leave September 13. So excited!

Just getting ready to print some last minute items for our trip and realized I've made some changes to some ADRs. Lesson learned, first time making ADRs and know for next time, they will likely change.

If possible, could you change the time in my Chef Mickey's invite to 5:05 pm? post 2719. Also, The Crystal Palace invite - time is now 5:20 pm (post 2719). Do you have an invite for 'Ohana? If so, we will be there September 15 9:35 am (for Connor).

Thanks a bunch if you can do this, and no worries if you can't. Have a great trip!

Hi Mandi,
I love all of your disigns! I am having a blast looking through all of your albums! Could I please get a few disigns

mickeysilnamw.jpg with the names Kevin/Kristin/Brian/Brendan
matthewmmcname.jpg with the name Kevin
mmlove.jpg one with Steve and Jillian one with Kevin and Kristin
ppan.jpg with the age 26
keepcalm.jpg could you please use Keep Calm and Disney On

Thanks so much! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!

These are on my personalized namefill thread

Mandy:goodvibes

OMGosh...I'm just seeing these now...having medical issues w/in the family! I actually gasped and got so excited to see these...they are just beautiful and magical!

Thank you so very much Mandy...you have a great gift.

Hi Folks

Just to let you all know, I will be heading down to Disney from September 5-16th.

I will be checking my thread in the next week and I will try to complete all of the requests before I go. That being said, if you have a time sensitive request, please let me know the date of you leaving.
If you see that a request has been completed before yours, it will be because your trip is after mine and I still have time for it.

I don't mind if you request while I am away but realize that I will take a few days to get into the swing of things, so please be patient.

If you are down to WDW or staying at PORiverside, make sure you keep an eye out for me! I would love to meet you!

Thanks for understanding!

You bring so much magic to us,:wizard: it's time for you to get some for yourself! Wishing you a great vacation! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I'm not sure if you got to the change I need on my request about the Stitch tee, but I re-read it and it might have been confusing once again! I am so sorry! I'm such a pain! What I am looking for is the "Here comes trouble" disign you have under tees with the wording to say "Here comes trouble" AND my son's name on it, one with "Nolan" and another with "Aiden" :(

I also need to add on to my request with:

Prince in training tee like "parkerpcitee" with the name Nolan on bottom
Prince names like "shawnprincenames" with Nolan added

rylanbdaytee---->to say "Celebrating my 5th Birthday"
Number 5 fill to match with name "Aiden"

lbrothernamemh---->one with "Big Brother" and another with "Mom-Mom"

loriganmickeygifttag---->one with Aiden and another with Nolan

WALL-E bevelled with border & character name fill---->Daddy

Ariel bevelled with border & character name fill--->Mommy

Sorcerer Mickey bevelled with border & char name fill-->Aiden

Jake and Neverland Pirates bevelled with border & char name fill--->Nolan

jasonfirstvisitmickey.jpg----->one for Aiden and other with Nolan

agentmike---->one for Aiden and other with Nolan

Thank you so much for time and creativity!:worship: Once again I am sorry if I wasn't clear with my original request. Our trip isn't until end of October so no rush and enjoy your vacation!! These disigns will be for shirts I am making for tinkerbell gifts for my boys , thank you for helping me make my boys first trip extra special!!:lovestruc

Hi Mandy!

I know you are getting really close to your vacation (woohoo!) so disregard this request if it's not possible. We leave September 13. So excited!

Just getting ready to print some last minute items for our trip and realized I've made some changes to some ADRs. Lesson learned, first time making ADRs and know for next time, they will likely change.

If possible, could you change the time in my Chef Mickey's invite to 5:05 pm? post 2719. Also, The Crystal Palace invite - time is now 5:20 pm (post 2719). Do you have an invite for 'Ohana? If so, we will be there September 15 9:35 am (for Connor).

Thanks a bunch if you can do this, and no worries if you can't. Have a great trip!

Sure thing! Have a great trip~

Hi Mandy! I'd like to request a princess name fill, wording to be "LAINEY & LORRIN'S ROYAL CARRIAGE" thank you!!
:goodvibes

Hi Mandi. Hope you are having an amazing trip! I love POR!

I have a few requests. If this is too much for the time frame between your trip and mine, please let me know! I would need them by Sept 30 to print on the 1st before we leave on 2nd.

And thank you!

1) your sofia arrival letter - name Maya
2) your MNSSHP tickets. Please put the names at top rather then the date as we are undecided on our date at this time. If possible 3 separate tickets would be awesome! - name Cayden - name James - name Maya
3) your Remy Chef's meal invite- name Zelinski Family date Oct 7
4) your green Crystal Palace invite- name James date Oct 8
5) your Phineus & Ferb gift tag - name James
6) your princess gift tag- name Maya

Thank you so much!

Hello! thank you so much for taking the time for doing all these wonderful goodies for us :goodvibes

I have a request please, with the island beach scene on your photobucket site.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...famvacation_zps1b8d83e1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=227

The Philion Family Vacation
Disney Dream
December 1-4, 2013

It doesn't matter if you can't fit all of this info on the design, I just thought I would provide as much info as I could in case you could put it on without it looking too cluttered.

Also would love to get one with Joshua and one with Kevin with this image
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...xedoNames/briantagfamily_zps5c1e60d8.jpg.html

Thanks again, hugs!!

Hi Mandy!
I would like to make t shirts for us. I'm looking for the DCL name tage design with the holiday lights around it. In the center rather than first names I wanted to put "Gallegos Family". I purchased the iron on sheets from Amy so now I just need the design. Thank you for your help!

Hello! It appears you are on vacation so I am putting in my request in hopes you can work on it when you return. I am looking for a design that I can reduce to 1" circle for a FE on our cruise in October. Looking for something "PIrate' with Pirate Mickey and 'HalloWonder Cruise 2013" on it with the 'pirate background'. I saw one on another disigners that was similar but her thread showed she lost all her files. I did not see on one your PB but am in hopes you can create a masterpiece. THank you for considering! If it's too much to ask, please let me know! I appreciate all you and the other Disigners do!!
Thank you!
Michele

Hi -Hope you're having a nice vacation! May I request the following for when you return? It's the Cars bday, reading Happy Birthday Charlie. he'll be 4. it's in your number fills album. thank you!

Mandy,
I am brand new to this and have a few requests. I am not sure if this is the right way to ask for them or not. I think you are on vacation, but I am not sure. Our trip is Oct 19, 2013.
I would like a Welcome to Disney World letter for Jacob from Lightning McQueen and a welcome letter for Ava from the princesses.
I would like two autograph book covers size 5x7. With the year 2013 on them. Ava's I would like princess theme and Jacob's I would like Cars theme.

I would a letter to Jacob inviting him to the Royal Boutique on 10/23 at 9 am to be transformed into a Knight. I saw the letter in your photobucket.
I would also like an invitation for Ava to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on 10/23 at 9 am.

A few dining invitations for Ava and Jacob
Breakfast at Chef Mickey's 10/21 at 840 am
Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine 10/22 at 855am
Dinner at the Backyard BBQ 10/24 at 630 pm,
and an invitation for them to the Not so scary halloween party on 10/25

I know this is a lot to request. Please let me know if it is too much. Again, I am not sure how all of this works!!
Jen

Hi Mandy,

Welcome back. Hope your trip was fabulous. I have just a couple of requests for you.

1. Princess names adding the name Calissa.

2. Airlines tickets, Departing Nov. 13, 2013 and returning Nov. 20, 2013 from Chicago, Il to Orlando, Fl

-Princess Airways-Calissa

-Incredible Airways-AJ

-If you have an Octonaut Airway otherwise a Buzz Lightyear Airway-Lucas

Thank you so much for your time!

Michelle

Hi Mandy! Hope you had a great vacation!
This is my first time asking, so please bear with me...

I'm looking to get a design you did previously, updated for my sons upcoming Make A Wish trip. Any chance you could change the name from Owen to Zeri on the spiderman image you did? Here' the image = 811/owenmaw2.jpg/

Also, would love a stroller tag with Buzz & Woody for Oct 2013 with the name Owsiak Family. We are visiting all the parks on our MAW trip. We leave on 10/12/2013.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter