About the Year of a Million Dreams...

sammatt

Mouseketeer
Well, my family and I just returned from a quick weekend trip "home". As we drove down, I was thinking about YOAMD, and how small the odds were of actually winning something. Then, once we hit the parks on Friday, I forgot all about it. After all, just being in my favorite place is a dream come true...every single time we go! Well, my family went of to ride BTMRR on Friday, while I waited in line for lunch at Bengal Barbecue. Lo and Behold, when I glanced over, here they came...wearing the dream hats. What a fun surprise! They all looked so cute, and were grinning like crazy. Yes, it was an extra touch of magic, but our trip would have been just as wonderful without winning them. So, I wish you all good luuck, but more importantly, may your trips be magical no matter what happens! :sunny:

We were there this past weekend and boy was it crowed.We saw a lot of people with the fast passes but we got nothin'.lol.Oh well, we get to go back in Dec.I guess that is something.

Virii said:
I saw a few people win dream fast passes. Did you win anything?

My other family members won the dream ears, but I didn't personally win anything. I was just thrilled to go, to finally meet Clarabelle, and to have my children chosen for the Jedi training Academy. Those were my dreams come true! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter