About A Boy -- AV that is...

airlarry!

Did you know some ferns date back to Prehistoric t
but then again I was at WDW during the first Iraq War and there was never any thought given to rolling closures of the parks.

I am getting closer. Now we know that AV was not stationed overseas during the Gulf War...

I'll have to scratch Colin Powell off my list of "Who Is Another Voice?" suspects, but Jerry Brown and Rush Limbaugh stay.

Airlarry, did you see the slip-up when AV wrote something along the lines of "I was present at the meetings that followed the arrival of Eisner, Wells, & Katzenberg." That phrasing got editted pretty quickly.

We need to get our hands on the organizational charts from the 80's to the mid-90's then track down all the administrative assistants, mail delivery guys, and maintence staff.

Unfortunately, I got nuttin' but an org chart from July 1, 1954.

Personally, I think AV is related to both C.V. Patterson and C.F. Allen.*

*refers to the two windows on DL's Main Street, which no one has been able to figure out exactly who those people were, and why Walt would honor them with a window.

I just had the mental picture of a young, mop-haired fellow slowly walking through the Big Meeting with a a clear water pitcher, beads of condensation from the ice dripping into his palms, walking ever so slowly, pretending to fill each persons nearly full water glass, but really eavesdroping on the gladhanding and filing away all these personality quirks for future reference.

The question becomes...is Another Voicer simply Joe the Janitor or really M. Night Shamayalan?

The problem is that AV could tell us all who he is, but then he'd have to kill us. So it really is for our safety that his ID remains a mystery.

Sarangel

At my last meeting with Mr. V he said that his idenity was no secret he knows full well who he is, and any one who has a need to know is also up to speed;)

The problem is that AV could tell us all who he is, but then he'd have to kill us.

That's just not true.

Or at least not proven.

Those other folks are merely missing persons. No bodies were found.... Perhaps the fact that they gained knowledge of AV's identity and disappeared on the same day is merely a coincidence...

"Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes..."

No one is harmed. No one goes missing.

They all rejoin society as active and productive people.

(who just happen to have entirely new memories).

Actually he is very distinctive - always dressing in a black suit and dark glasses, driving a black Mercedes with the license number ... *FLASH* ... now what was I saying ...

Well I know he is not M Night Shamayalan because he lives across the street from my school.

"young, mop-haired fellow slowly walking through the Big Meeting with a a clear water pitcher, beads of condensation from the ice dripping into his palms, walking ever so slowly, pretending to fill each persons nearly full water glass, but really eavesdroping on the gladhanding and filing away all these personality quirks for future reference"

hmmmmmm

"No one is harmed. No one goes missing.

They all rejoin society as active and productive people."

True, true, I made it back alive!

The oldest mystery on the DisBoards, who is AV?

So, AV, will you show yourself on the boards and tell us who you are and where you rank, or will you remain silent.

I think he is Katzenberg......

No, No. Not Katzenberg. He is too short to reach the keyboard (at least according to Eisner).

I don't think Katzenberg ever worked at Disneyland. But, I know that John Lasseter did. :)

AV is definitely a guy, unless OnWithTheShow is laughing behind our backs.

Originally posted by gcurling
I don't think Katzenberg ever worked at Disneyland. But, I know that John Lasseter did. :)

AV is definitely a guy, unless OnWithTheShow is laughing behind our backs.

One of these days we'll get to the bottom of this.. However, what would be the fun in that? Its more fun to have a nice speculative thread every few months.

BTW, OnWithTheShow never did get around to posting his meeting AnotherVoice thread that he promised. Hmmm.. silenced!!

.... And when I had lunch with Mr. Show I asked, point blank, several times, about the mystery man from the West. Each time Mr. Show's eyes glazed over, zombie like, and he changed the subject right away. Hmmmm...

Dude, I won't say much, but the dude is a dude.

I don't know. I've been cross-referencing AV's comments with both current and former Disney-ites, and a lot of hits are coming back from Annette Funicello's profile...

Anyone know how AV feels about peanut butter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter