ABC's of Disneyland - In photos

Willy Wonka on Main Street (in a complete clash of intellectual properties ;-)).
...no problemo....I was selling insurance by PoTC....the pirates were totally amused!

enhance

How was business that day? Pirates could be an excellent source of new clients... provided you accept gold pieces as opposed to cash.
....the best deal I could get was a molting parrot....lots of people took pics of me - WITH them and without...I was kinda a celeb that evening.

Here’s the problem with molting parrots: their value fluctuates wildly and are virtually non-negotiable outside of the pirate community. Or so I’ve heard. I used to do a lot of business with characters in Fantasyland where the primary means of exchange was fairy dust and wishes. Trying to spend those was like trying to use Canadian quarters in an American washing machine.

Here’s the problem with molting parrots: their value fluctuates wildly and are virtually non-negotiable outside of the pirate community.......
....tell me about it....if I had a dime for every time I've heard THAT....

....tell me about it....if I had a dime for every time I've heard THAT....
Unfortunately, a lot of people new to the business aren’t familiar with the exchange rates (when there are any) and they end up losing a lot of time and money. In fact, I plan to write a book soon on this very subject entitled “Parrots, Pixies and Pirates: The False Economy of Fictionalized Characters.” It won’t surprise you to learn that there will also be a chapter on the Robinhood trading app.

Unfortunately, a lot of people new to the business aren’t familiar with the exchange rates (when there are any) and they end up losing a lot of time and money. In fact, I plan to write a book soon on this very subject entitled “Parrots, Pixies and Pirates: The False Economy of Fictionalized Characters.” It won’t surprise you to learn that there will also be a chapter on the Robinhood trading app.
...sign me up for a copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter