ABC's of Disney 8x8 Swap ** Postal**

I got my package today. Everyone did an excellent job. I can't wait to use it all. Thank you for hosting, Kathy!

Mine came today. So far everything looks wonderful.

Great job everyone!!!

Mine came today too! I just love getting boxes! :) Anyway, it all looks great. Now I just need a few minutes (yeah, right) to put it together! Good thing we're going in Feb. Thanks Kathy for hosting! Thanks everyone for doing a great job! :thumbsup2

Mine came today, too. It looks great! Thanks everyone for all your work and to Kathy for hosting. etc! :thumbsup2

Mine came yesterday.
Let me tell you, my daughter (Princess Jersey) is so excited about her very own set of items!!! :sulley: :mickeyjum :simba:

Thank you everyone!

I got mine yesterday, too! They look WONDERFUL! Thank you everyone! I'm hoping to get some time over Christmas Break (which starts a week from tomorrow!!) to put this together! :sunny:

StitchIsOurHero said:
I got mine yesterday, too! They look WONDERFUL! Thank you everyone! I'm hoping to get some time over Christmas Break (which starts a week from tomorrow!!) to put this together! :sunny:

I still haven't got mine :( - oops, just saw you lost my address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter