ABCs of A Trip Worth Waiting For + PNWMM: P: A Practically Perfect Pacific NW Mouse Meet- pg. 26

Woo hooo! I'm here too and excited for another TR. I followed along some on FB with this trip but looking forward to more deets.

I'm here joining in! Can't believe it's already page 2! This looks like it's going to be a fun TR with all the DIS meets!!! I'm still jealous!

I'm in! Still trying to get caught up on the DW trip.

I'm so sorry your Mom had such a scare. I hope everything is all better now.

:wave: I'm here, Looking forward to reading all about the DLR trip. I have been reading DLR TR's here and there because I really want to go there someday.

Thanks for posting at a Europe friendly time so I can make it onto the first page!!

I have to say that this really makes me miss our chats on the DIS when only Crapistan and Europe were awake... Looking forward to read all about your adventures!

I think it is so funny how all my DIS friends seem to be friends amongst themselves as well. I guess this is what happens when you hang out on the same threads... Hope you had as much fun with Alison and Fran as I had!

Oh, I totally meant to do that! Just for you, my friend!

Dad jokes and mildly inappropriate dips. I'm in!

I knew I could lure at least one of you in that way. It's like the immature inviting the more immature. ;)

I've been having round birthdays for about five years now and I seem to be getting rounder with every year.
(I think that should qualify as the first dad joke of the new TR):D:D:D

Happy Easter to all that are celebrating today!

Ba duh dum!

Thank you for that. The fact that I can relate.....

And thanks, Jeff! It's been a good Easter Sunday so far. Services in the late morning and family for dinner soon.

I'm here!
In case you're wondering if I'm still checking in on your Graduation TR I hope this proves it!
Hope to get some good down time some day and get seriously caught up on TRs. I usually just pop in mainly to see what's been posted and make sure I don't miss life updates. (so I can at the time send best wishes for your mom's recovery, and I guess your laptop now too!)
I look forward to this TR!

Oh Shelly! I"m so glad you're here! I do know how very busy you are and I'm grateful you are still checking in as you can. :D

I hope you get that downtime soon too, you sound really exceptionally swamped and like you need it!

Mom sounds SO much better and well, the laptop is an ongoing issue that I hpe to have resolved today!

Joining in from the start this time. Looking forward to hearing about your latest adventures. Happy Easter! Just back from our Easter morning service. Hopefully it's warmer where you are - only 4.5 °C (about 40°F) this morning. I suspect that might even be colder than Christmas morning.

First off....

:welcome:

Super de duper happy you've decided to join in and be part of the "in crowd". ;) LOL! Always a party here. :cake: Party's need cake- so there's one to get us started.

OY! I hope the day warmed up and you got to enjoy a bit of sun on your Easter? It was actually quite warm at 65F today- the weather guy said the last time we saw that temp was in mid-October. I think Spring is really here- given that the daffodils are gone and the tulips are in full bloom that's about right.

I'm here!

Well, it wouldn't be complete without you.

Please....

I lived in his home town and drove the "highway" that he drove on.
And when I say "highway", I mean road. And when I say road, I mean gravel road. And when I say gravel road, I mean "not much more than a cattle trail".
That "highway" almost killed me and Ruby a few times and actually did put Ruby in the hospital once.

Can you tell me more about that? WHere is it? WHat highway? WHat happened?

Yes. I remember all this from the other thread. Not a good time, I'm sure.

NO, a rather dark and frightening time.

You asked for it! Don't blame me!

But, you're so fun to blame.

Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint.

I told that joke on the way to church yesterday....

You got an eyeroll from Anara. Feel good about yourself now?

And when she says "occasional", she means "frequently".

I'm afraid our Liesa is "mildly inappropriate".

:rolleyes:

Ok, fine. I'll reign it in.

What????? <Walks out. Slams door.>

Didn't your mother teach you to not slam doors?

<Pokes head back in. Wants to see what's next.>
(You're lucky you're a good writer.)

If only....

Hi, Just Lisa! I always pronounced it "Lisa" in my mind. But whatever works for you.

I've been called far worse....

:blush:

Good Lord! I wish I knew that trick!

Me after 24 hours or so:
11667828.jpg

Funny. I look like that after I visit a buffet.

pffttt.... pictures don't lie, lady.

Then you missed the crow's feet.

Insert mildly inappropriate comment here.

See? I didn't make even one inappropriate remark in my introduction... and you've already inserted one. :lmao:

Sure! Blame me!
"Just Liesa, you spent way too much on this trip!"
"It's pkondz's fault!"

See? You're easy to blame. You even ASK me to!

And then she completely took over. Demanding we do everything she wanted to do.
Go ahead. Ask me how many times she forced us to go on IASW!

Yes, Ladies and Gentemen! Go ahead! Ask him!!!!!

I use a computer. That way you can just delete stuff.

Oh... right.... you don't have a working one.

:duck:

Shut up.

:sad2:
I know this all too well.
I finally gave up. I buy a ton of frozen crap and leave cash.

You may be on to something here.

:hug:

But.... "threw a PE"? I'm not a nurse, but shouldn't that be "threw a clot, causing a PE?"
I seriously don't know.

Yes, you are entirely right. That's what happens when you write on very little sleep. Poor quality prose. I will fix- THANKS!!!!

Wow. They could've killed her with their incompetence.
You must've been flopping back and forth between terrified and livid.

I'm so sorry about this, Liesa.

I was not a happy camper. Nor was my RN sister. But all's well that ends well, I suppose.

What more do you want us to do? Buy you more beignets?
That would be a good start. Throw in a mint julep and we might be getting somewhere.

OH WAIT....

And I'm still getting flamed. Carry on.

Woo hooo! I'm here too and excited for another TR. I followed along some on FB with this trip but looking forward to more deets.

:welcome:, Kathy! So tickled you made it! Well, not really tickled because I generally kick people in the face if they try to tickle me. But you get the idea! ;)

There some fun things to be shared for sure. :) Glad you're following along!

I'm here joining in! Can't believe it's already page 2! This looks like it's going to be a fun TR with all the DIS meets!!! I'm still jealous!

Glad you're here, Carrie, and :welcome:!

Yes, I'm pretty sure I have enough silly stories and fun to keep you entertained. :)

Hi,

I'm in!

Hello, Michelle and :welcome:! So glad you decided to join in and follow along!

I'm in! Still trying to get caught up on the DW trip.

I'm so sorry your Mom had such a scare. I hope everything is all better now.

Hey Vanessa! :welcome: to this little corner of mayhem. I too am very, very behind on that TR as well. Hoping to at least get replies done there today and maybe, Maaaaaybe an update.

Mom is doing MUCH better now! Thanks! Looking forward to seeing her again in June. :)

:wave: I'm here, Looking forward to reading all about the DLR trip. I have been reading DLR TR's here and there because I really want to go there someday.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: Hail, hail the gang's all here! So glad you also found me and are ready for some fun. I took soooo many photos and hope they do a good job at showing you what you have to look forward to. It's just lovely there.

CAnt wait to read all about your trip.

How is your mom feeling?

Hi Lisa! :welcome: to this TR fun. :) I hope I can tell the stories in a way that's inviting to read.

Mom is doing so much better now that she can get out and about. She's back to her lunches with her girlies and trips down to Nashville, and that really helps to lift her spirits.

Hi Liesa
I am here looking forward to reading along with every one.

Hey Stuart! Great to have you here!! :welcome:

You're definitely part of the gang and I'm happy you've signed on and are ready to hear about all of our shenanigans.

Well, it wouldn't be complete without you.

Thanks! :)

Can you tell me more about that? WHere is it? WHat highway? WHat happened?

Too long a story. If you really want to know... PM me.
But.... Highway between Thompson MB and Lynn Lake (his home town) is.... (or was) horrid.

NO, a rather dark and frightening time.

:hug:

But, you're so fun to blame.

That's what I'm here for! Lay it on me, lady!

I told that joke on the way to church yesterday....

You got an eyeroll from Anara. Feel good about yourself now?

Woot! Mission accomplished!

To Dads, eye rolls are like cash.

Ok, fine. I'll reign it in.

Don't do that! That takes all the fun out of it! :goodvibes

Didn't your mother teach you to not slam doors?

Nope. My Dad. At the end of his belt.

I've been called far worse....

Funny. So have I.
I think... so have we all.

Funny. I look like that after I visit a buffet.

:lmao:

Then you missed the crow's feet.

Must have. All I saw were laugh lines.

See? I didn't make even one inappropriate remark in my introduction... and you've already inserted one. :lmao:

:rolleyes2

See? You're easy to blame. You even ASK me to!

I like to make things easy on the mermaids in the harem.

Too soon?

Yes, you are entirely right. That's what happens when you write on very little sleep. Poor quality prose. I will fix- THANKS!!!!

Oh! I really didn't know if that was some kind of RN term! :laughing:

I was not a happy camper. Nor was my RN sister. But all's well that ends well, I suppose.

Once again... :hug:

That would be a good start. Throw in a mint julep and we might be getting somewhere.

:laughing: I went back and forth on that line!
"Should I offer her beignets? Or mint juleps?"
Decisions, decisions!

OH WAIT....

And I'm still getting flamed. Carry on.

What? Who is flaming you!?!? Point out the miscreant and I shall thrash him to within an inch of his life!

(unless I did. In which case, I'm only teasing, Liesa.)

Ohhhh in in in!

Is fb another way to follow? Or is that only for fb friends?

Well hello and :welcome:!! Big, huge howdy! I'm really glad you found us all here and I hope to keep it fun and engaging.

I do have a lot of FB friends from the DIS and of course I would gladly accept a friend request! I'll PM you my full name and you can try- respond with your name too, because I"m trying to connect with another DISser the last few days and we're having trouble seeing each other and getting FB to accept the request. Not sure why!!!

Well hello and :welcome:!! Big, huge howdy! I'm really glad you found us all here and I hope to keep it fun and engaging.

I do have a lot of FB friends from the DIS and of course I would gladly accept a friend request! I'll PM you my full name and you can try- respond with your name too, because I"m trying to connect with another DISser the last few days and we're having trouble seeing each other and getting FB to accept the request. Not sure why!!!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Got to jump on this before it is 80 pages long !! As I am not that on the Did morning noon and night person I wa s!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter