S - Snuggle
T - Treats
U - U Did it!
V - Victory
W - Water
X - eXtreme Fun
Y - You're the Best!
Z -Zoo

If I think of anything for the others, I'll add them later!

Apart from the character swap, I wasnt going to join any more but these are really good ideas! Probs more likely to join the disney one rather than the everyday one tho!

Glad so many are already ready to join us!

Here is what I think I will do for the ABC and character swaps.

I'm planning on signups for May 2nd for the Character Swap. That will give everyone a month to get started on this one before I hold signups for the ABC swap.

Planning to hold signups for ABC swap June 6th.

Think I will have the due date for these for July 25th - that way everyone who is in both groups can just mail these together. Do you think this is enough time? We can always start with this date and adjust as necessary.
I'm so excited for both of these swaps - can't wait to get started!

Those dates sound ok for now. May and June are really light on the calendar, so that will help. Just a word of advise....the other ABC swap (since these are kits) took quite a awhile. But, like I said with so few others at the same time, it should work out ok!! Hope we get enough people! Excited for both the Disney and Everyday!

I've got some time off end May (half term is Witsun week) so it would be good for me if the sing-ups for the ABC could be moved to say 20 May (or thereabouts), so they are closed by 28 May and I have most of the week to get started:thumbsup2 This will reduce the risk of late sends (they do take a LOT longer than a regular swap - just think of the time to cut and stick a set of title letters 13 times:rolleyes1 - and I have to mail 2 weeks before everyone else:scared1:). Just my thoughts!

I've got some time off end May (half term is Witsun week) so it would be good for me if the sing-ups for the ABC could be moved to say 20 May (or thereabouts), so they are closed by 28 May and I have most of the week to get started:thumbsup2 This will reduce the risk of late sends (they do take a LOT longer than a regular swap - just think of the time to cut and stick a set of title letters 13 times:rolleyes1 - and I have to mail 2 weeks before everyone else:scared1:). Just my thoughts!

Very true!! And, sign-up being closer together probably does not make a huge difference hosting-wise.

OOOH can't wait for the Character Swap... I think having the due date the same for both is a good idea

Getting the groups together this weekend for the character swap. Does anyone want to have groups for the kiddos? Are there still any who swap?

I think it would be a bit of a big ask for kiddos - I know it was always like pulling teeth getting DS to get on and finish his (plus my fear about them being good enough made me anxious!).

Danielle, I think I'm going to sit this one out since I did all 3 of the ABC groups from the previous swap.....you can put me down as a angel though!

interested in the character swap though and maybe Megan too!

Danielle - did you decide on a sign-up date for this yet? I know Mazda had asked about maybe around May 20th? Were you considering that? I am pretty excited for this one!

I will ask Nan if I can change to May 20th since that is when it will be best for those involved.

Can I do this - is it the Title or Element??
sb003-48.jpg

I don't know what it would count as but i LOVE it:worship::lovestruc

Good morning Danielle :)

Just wanted to say I especially love Enchanted and Poncho Weather :thumbsup2

I would also prefer if you chose something other that Daddy Daycare. I have already cropped all the pics from when my girls were little so I wouldn't be able to use that one at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter