~~~ABC Scavenger Hunt Part 2 sent/received!!!.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!!

Mail by date is July 26. Be sure to post here when you mail out and when you receive AND tell us what you got!!

I will be out of town July 27-Aug 3 with no internet at the house. I will try to get to a WiFi to check a few times while I am gone.

Have fun!!

My sister and I have our names!!! And the only thing I need to get are the two special items and my box is ready :)

First mailing!!
Your sister's too? Or just yours?
Mine is slated for pick up tomorrow.........and I will be going to the hospital for the arrival of DGD!! :hyper:

I just need to go get those last two letters... and an X... somewhere, I will find an X.

I'm so far behind....still need a few letters and the 2 extras. Hopefully will be mailing Tuesday.

I haven't even started shopping yet. Hopefully, I will get to shop Sunday and then maybe mail out on Monday.

Mine is scheduled for pick up today..................and we will be headed to the hospital in a couple of hours for the birth of DGD :hyper:

::yes:: It has been a long time coming.......we'll see about today, could be tomorrow. They are inducing DDIL this morning.

I had a very successful shopping day - just need X. And I have a few ideas.

I had a great shopping day....I think I got all my letters. Once I get home on Monday and put the boxes together I will know for sure.

Congrats Grandma! pretty name.

thank you...........she is beautiful. Can't wait for the first Disney trip with her.

232323232%7Ffp73486%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3C76945%3A632%3Bnu0mrj

12 hours old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter