ABC 8x8 - POSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

:confused3 What? You don't like being volentold?

Sorry. :flower3:

It was pretty rude wasn't it. :hug:

What about asking BAMB to cut you some of the "Imagine" from her new cart? That would make a great topper.

Oh, and thanks!

I can do that!

:confused3 What? You don't like being volentold?

Sorry. :flower3:

It was pretty rude wasn't it. :hug:

I wasn't yo'ing you. I was just checking in. LOL (shhhh, I'm really supposed to be cooking for teacher appreciation luncheon)

I don't mind being volentold on occasion. :rotfl2:

Oooo look, I talk a lot. I reached over 8,000 and didn't even notice!

congrats!!!! I'm shooting for 10,000.

You guys just made me look and I'm over 2000. Woohoo

:rotfl2: I was so afraid I made you mad.

Congrats Jen on the 2000+. I remember my first 2000. :lmao:

Princess Nancy,

We'll be at the world the same time as you!

I do like Imagine for my I spot, although I would never impose on Buffy to cut titles for me because I wouldn't want her to get upset with AWM!!! :scared: :lmao:

I'll still have to think on B - I keep think Beautiful..... but not sure what.

I do like Imagine for my I spot, although I would never impose on Buffy to cut titles for me because I wouldn't want her to get upset with AWM!!! :scared: :lmao:

kinky.gif

Buffy......AWM

That girl will never volunteer another person again.

:rotfl2:
I think it is supposed to be a naughty one
naughty.gif
, but it's too funny to be that.

Checking in! The progresss I have made is getting the three other swaps due before this one almost done so I can begin thinking about this one soon.

I'll still have to think on B - I keep think Beautiful..... but not sure what.

no imposition, I am just trying to get the kitchen clean enough to break out the Cricut. DH is taking us out to dinner tonight, so maybe tomorrow. I might just haul the Cricut to the birthday party, think the hostess will mind? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter