AAA Packages

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
I read on another message board that AAA members get free unlimited fastpasses if they book with AAA and stay onsite at a DL hotel? Is this true? Is it the same everywhere? Do us canuckies get the same deal with AMA?

I booked with AAA and got that dael of unlimited fastpass, not sure if you can get it, maybe you should call and ask that might be your best bet. Good luck :thumbsup2

They are not unlimited fast passes, they are "enhanced". It means you can get one FP for each ride that offers FP. You can not have more then one FP for any one ride- until the return time comes around or 2 hours past when you got the FP.

I am assuming they have fixed the FP loophole? When we were there last in 2004 it was not the case. You could have more than one at a time. I had no idea until we were standing in line for Indiana Jones and the family in front of us who just happened to be canuckies too told us a CM on another ride told them that and so we tried it and sure enough it worked. I was so paranoid security was going to take us out I didn't have the nerve to try it after the second time!:teeth:

I was just at the website and this is what AMA members currently get:

CAA Member Exclusive Vacations Packages Benefits:
  • Disney's FASTPASS benefit with Resort Stay
  • AAA Vacations Collectible Pin and Lanyard
  • AAA FREE Parking at Disneyland Resort Theme Parks
  • California Diamond Fun Book featuring special savings
  • AAA Disney Magic Moment Savings - save up to 15% off the room portion on selected packages on selected dates

Be careful re AAA "Discount Rates". I reserved a room last March for the 20% off rooms from Dec.4-9. I went in yesterday to convert it to a package at the "AAA Discount Rate" and it came out to $200 MORE than on the Disney website. Same date, same tickets, same dining plan. I called them today and got a major runaround. The TA I worked with said she "didn't know why" it was more and that I was the THIRD client who had had that difficulty. If that was the case. you would think THEY would find out WHY. But all they care about is getting their commission. When I really pressed them for the reason, they said I was getting some "perks" like free parking (can't use it because we are using Disney Transportation) and discounts on meals (can't use it because we are on the dining plan---which THEY sold me!) I now have a complaint lodged with the BBB. Don't make the same mistake I did in believing that a AAA Discount Rate means you are actually getting a discount. You're not!

MarySB said:
Be careful re AAA "Discount Rates". I reserved a room last March for the 20% off rooms from Dec.4-9. I went in yesterday to convert it to a package at the "AAA Discount Rate" and it came out to $200 MORE than on the Disney website. Same date, same tickets, same dining plan. I called them today and got a major runaround. The TA I worked with said she "didn't know why" it was more and that I was the THIRD client who had had that difficulty. If that was the case. you would think THEY would find out WHY. But all they care about is getting their commission. When I really pressed them for the reason, they said I was getting some "perks" like free parking (can't use it because we are using Disney Transportation) and discounts on meals (can't use it because we are on the dining plan---which THEY sold me!) I now have a complaint lodged with the BBB. Don't make the same mistake I did in believing that a AAA Discount Rate means you are actually getting a discount. You're not!

Gotcha...that was an old post.

We do not even deal with AMA anymore we are so incredibly disappointed with the customer service we went with Dreams Unlimited and have not looked back. They are also doing away with the fastpass perk as of Jan 01 also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter