AAA $99 annual pass

reeddi

Mouseketeer
I know I saw somewhere here on the boards about AAA offering the Regular Annual Pass for $99. IS this true?

But the DO still have the Power Pass, which is very comparable due to the fact it is a seasonal pass that's good for a year. They're 99.95.

2-Park Power Annual Pass

Entitlements for 2-Park Power Annual Pass:

Valid for both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida

Blackout dates for 2-Park Power Annual Pass

Summer Weekends (for 2002):

June 29/30
July 6/7, 13/14, 20/21, 27/28
August 3/4, 10/11
Christmas:

December 24,2002 - January 1, 2003
Easter/Spring Break 2003:

April 13-26, 2003

Park-to-Park Access
Self-Parking is NOT included
NO Discounts on food, merchandise or on-site hotels
Not valid for hard ticket events (i.e. Rock the Universe or Halloween Horror Nights)
Universal Express applicable
When you buy your non-transferable pass online, you'll receive a voucher which can be presented at the Voucher Window (or any ticket window after 11am) at the front of either theme park . Once inside the park, proceed to the Vacation Services Center at any time to have your photo taken and receive your pass.

For pass renewals, please call (800) 889-7275. Pass upgrades must be completed inside the park at the Vacation Services Center.

Incidentally, I was told just today as a matter of fact that the AAA passes will be coming back -- I imagine it might happen once the Spring Break peak season passes.

:jester:

I am not familiar with this term? Is this FOTL?

Thanks!

Jennifer

here's the lowdown on the AAA AP...it's the premium annual pass (so you get all the perks) at a rate of $105.95 with tax. the program will start april 1 and will run to may31, 2002. limit six passes per transaction. this is only available at AAA in fl, ga, and west tn. NOT AVAILABLE AT FRONT GATE NOR GUEST SERVICES!!! don't bother asking you won't get it! ;)
you also need to redeem these passes by july 1.

From the AAA Website:
2 Park Annual Pass Information

4/1/2002 - 5/31/2002 Part 1. THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT AAA, NOT AT THE GATE. AAA members only may purchase this special priced Annual Pass. The pass is valid for one year from date of redemption at Universal (no later than 7/1/02) with park-to-park access, parking is included (except first visit).

2 Park Annual Pass Information

4/1/2002 - 5/31/2002 Part 2. Also included are in-park food and merchandise discounts. Passes are not valid for Halloween Horror Nights or Rock The Universe, and this does NOT include CityWalk. Must be redeemed by 7/1/02. Members must have their photo ID taken at the Vacation Services Desk before leaving the park on their first visit.

2 Park Annual Pass Price

At your AAA Auto Club South Office: $99.95

4/1/2002 - 5/31/2002 Pass can only be purchased at AAA Auto Club South, NOT at the gate.

ACS Prices-Tax Not Included.

Can NY AAA members get this rate as well??
Can we call AAA in the south to obtain these tickets?
What's a girl to do?
Want the absolute lowest rate.
Got the HRH for 129 ent rate. Now just need the tickets.
Any advice?

I believe you have to belong to AAA South (Fl., Ga., Tenn.)

It does not hurt to call and ask.

Actually, you don't have to belong to a AAA 'South', you just have to be a AAA member and purchase them at a AAA 'South'.

I am from NC and was able to buy the passes when I was in FL and they offered that great deal in Jan.

So this will be offered (or is presently) in Memphis? What is the usual price? $99 sounds too good to be true for an AP!

Just to reconfirm a previous post. ANY AAA member may purchase, but must be purchased at a AAA SOUTH location. Not sure about Memphis, but I know it is Florida, Georgia, and part of Tennessee

Okay - no guarantee on this, but...

when we went at the beginning of Feb, I ran over to USF the first evening to see if we could change our Kissimee/St Cloud (buy 2/get 1 - no expiration) for annual pass. Of course, CS said it would not be a problem. Then I asked if there was a AAA rate for the AP. She said Yes, but it was a renewal rate. BUT that she could do it. I think to upgrade my tic and my 4 year old's it was $43 (about) TOTAL. The she gave us two Rugrat gift packs, and then fished pennies out of her own backpack for my son to throw in the fountain. I LOVE USF!!!!!!!

What was also great about this was that then we went into US for the 2 hours left in the day, since we had APs.

So, the point is you MAY be able to get the 99 AAA AP at the CS office out front. It does not hurt to ask...

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter