A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing some math, and it looks like Disneyland in Feb might actually be possible!

If we can keep under $800 for flight and $400 for 4 nights in a hotel, we will be good to go! Do you think putting up a ticker now will jinx us?

Doing some math, and it looks like Disneyland in Feb might actually be possible!

If we can keep under $800 for flight and $400 for 4 nights in a hotel, we will be good to go! Do you think putting up a ticker now will jinx us?

Oh go for it!! You can always take it out. I have had a few where I actually started the trip report and we never got to go. I say do it!!

There we go! It's a long way away, but it will give us lots of time to save, and we will have a kid to keep us busy in the meantime. :goodvibes

There we go! It's a long way away, but it will give us lots of time to save, and we will have a kid to keep us busy in the meantime. :goodvibes

I was thinking about adding one for my trip once I decide on dates. Think of how far off mine is.

I think you should! And it is a ways, off, but think of all the stuff you have to plan for that one. It will be fun!

The dates might end up changing a little, because seat sales sometimes force you to go on certain dates. I am hoping not though. Would be nice to get the chance to meet Jessica. :goodvibes

But I did sign up for email notifications from WestJet to let me know when there are sales going from Calgary to LA. Yay! Now to find the same thing for Air Canada, and we will be set for that.

The dates might end up changing a little, because seat sales sometimes force you to go on certain dates. I am hoping not though. Would be nice to get the chance to meet Jessica. :goodvibes

But I did sign up for email notifications from WestJet to let me know when there are sales going from Calgary to LA. Yay! Now to find the same thing for Air Canada, and we will be set for that.

Signing up for the email notifications is a great idea.

Hello. I was cruising the forum. Saw this thread.So this is a chat thread? What is a chat thread? sorry to sound so not with it. Anyhow My name is Jenna. Glad to meet you.

Hello. I was cruising the forum. Saw this thread.So this is a chat thread? What is a chat thread? sorry to sound so not with it. Anyhow My name is Jenna. Glad to meet you.

Hi Jenna,

It's just a place to chat.

Welcome! A chat thread is where you come to talk about just about anything. :)

We are a pretty chatty bunch on some days. So hopefully that doesn't overwhelm you! :goodvibes

I don't think so.I am usually not a talker. But i was just curious in this thread. So thank you for the explanation. :) Love your signatures by the way.

Best Regards,
Jenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter