a tribute for BTTF ride- sign up list updated once again!

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1218019
it's official now............. they're tearing down my favorite ride. but i want to create a memorial of it vmk style. anyone want to help???? so far, i'm organizing the creation of a ride. so here are the rooms (there's only a few rooms bc i want to get this done quickly):

BTTF ride start- acceleration room (the room where you accelerate to 88 mph- i'm thinking lots of tron cabinets)
Hill Valley Future (how else could i possibly describe this???)
Ice Caves of the Past (i'm thinking lots of narnia chairs and an everest room)
Losing Gas- Baseballmaniac
Welcome to the Dinosaur Times (of course it will have a different name)
Meeting the Dinosaur- Baseballmaniac
Lava Falls/Bumping Biff- LuNaReVe
Back To The Lab- (more tron cabinets..........)

i will do an entrance room that leads to the acceleration room, and i'll do any rooms that haven't been signed up for......... please don't make me do the acceleration room or the last room because i am unable to get tron cabinets........ also: you may make extra rooms inbetween the rooms if you please (for example, another hill valley future, or a room that looks like you're soaring through time between bumping biff and the return to the lab)

I like when you are about go on the ride and they have the little video with the dummys slapping each other.

StitchfansJr said:
I didn't even know there was a BTTF ride... How sad, I love the movies... :sad2:
EDIT: I saw the ride on youtube. Too bad they're closing it.. If you want to see the video here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QVlJ7X0IXU
thanks!!!

an interesting fact for Baseballmaniac: the adult dummies' names are Fender and Bender!!! :rotfl2:

dancegrl1093 said:
thanks!!!

an interesting fact for Baseballmaniac: the adult dummies' names are Fender and Bender!!! :rotfl2:
I think the ride was pretty neat. If we do make a VMK Version of it, I would like to help. :thumbsup2

okay!!!! i think it wouldn't even need to be that long.......... i'll update it in a bit!!!

well, of course, those aren't the names of the room, it's just basically the description of what the room will have in it............... any of the rooms sound good?

you bumping the thread or saying you want to do the bumping biff room???? lol!

okay!!!! that's a start..................... i'll try to do as many rooms as possible..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter