A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Lots of Oga’s for next week... not interested myself but it may be that more openings are coming.

Moved several of my ressies from mid afternoon to prime time! Yak & Yeti, SciFi, Plaza and Beaches and Cream. Boatloads of availability!!

Yeah definitely concerned that they upped capacity in the restaurants. One of the reasons we were going to do the TS was how spaced out the tables were.
There is a TON of new reservations out. Not the later times that were closed before (late park hours), but the normal times (5-7pm).

Very worrisome.

No more Yak and Yeti reservations opened up. That’s the big one I’ve been searching for.

I never made a reservation at 60 days because I assumed I could use my Landry’s card, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore with limited capacity. 😭
Check again!! I got several Y&Y!

Lots of Oga’s for next week... not interested myself but it may be that more openings are coming.

Moved several of my ressies from mid afternoon to prime time! Yak & Yeti, SciFi, Plaza and Beaches and Cream. Boatloads of availability!!
They’re rolling out. For me Topolinos hit and about an hour later Beaches and Oga’s about an hour and a half later.

I was able to get a California Grill and adjust it, when I remembered I should get Oga's for my kid.

Oga's shows times but then won't load or says there are no time left on both the app and the website. Nothing will load...

They shut off reservations. Wonder if someone tripped over a switch and released a bunch of stuff accidentally?

The system is glitchy.... maybe because of all the activity.

If you get no reservations available, give it a minute log out and log back in. Availability will show again.'

I'm keeping my confirmation emails just to be on the safe side.

If you get no reservations available, give it a minute log out and log back in. Availability will show again.'
No.. like they took it down. Not no reservations available. Actually down.

Attachments

• 6D9B6A1B-4734-4704-ADE8-E99EA4828F43.png
    6D9B6A1B-4734-4704-ADE8-E99EA4828F43.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 25

I'm keeping my confirmation emails just to be on the safe side.

Yes, definitely keep a record of what you have. And yes, at a few times earlier this morning it was glitching for me. Now that everyone's awake and seeing this, the system might be overwhelmed.

They shut off reservations. Wonder if someone tripped over a switch and released a bunch of stuff accidentally?

welp. This will be interesting. Hopefully, if it is a glitch, they can honor the reservations. How many could have been made in 3 hours?

Yes, definitely keep a record of what you have. And yes, at a few times earlier this morning it was glitching for me. Now that everyone's awake and seeing this, the system might be overwhelmed.

Yeah, this is more than glitchy. It's down on every device and has been for at least 10 minutes.

welp. This will be interesting. Hopefully, if it is a glitch, they can honor the reservations. How many could have been made in 3 hours?
A lot. Some popular ones booked out and were full already. 😳. Hopefully it wasn’t a glitch, the released spots include social distancing.. and they are just fixing the bugs.

Yeah...I scored a bunch of better times/spots today, but I'm a little nervous about spacing now. Going 12/7 - 14. We'll see what happens

Ugh, my tummy hurts thinking that they will yank the ones I scored this morning. I was up at 3:40am and never went back to sleep.

I was able to grab a bunch of reservations this morning but didn’t finish ...hoping they are still there and can make one for lunch on Thursday soon

I'll be especially upset if they pull my new ADRs, because I gave up others I had before this in order to get the better days/times I wanted.
I'm hoping if it's a glitch so few people got through they will be able to accommodate what got booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter