~A Tinkerbell Room~

Nala2007

Mouseketeer
Okay so not complete yet, but here is what myself and DD have done so far. We used the Behr line (semi-gloss) in Friendly Frog, One Enchanted Evening and Tinkerbell.........

Before.jpg

Room.jpg

Entry.jpg

I love it!!!!!!!!!!
My oldest is a huge tinkerbell fan. How did you do the tinkerbell on the walls with the stars around it ,are they stickers or is it drawn on?

I laughed when I saw the disney oven on the tv. We had to buy one of those as well but returned it,the kids didnt exactly like the end product,lol

great job to you and dd on the decorating job.
Marcy

Hi Marcy,
Thanks! Yep she has used the oven only once and made me and DH eat the umm..whatever it was that came out...LOL...it was a Christmas gift from someone...

The Tinkerbell mini mural and all the other Tinks are just stickers I bought at Walmart. The stars is a stencil I found at Walmart too.

But now that it's complete, she asked if we could re-do everything in Ariel.... :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter