A thread for The Winkler Family and the loss of there 16 mo. old, Levi :(

Just wanted to stop in and say I'm thinking of you all today, and hope you are continuing to recover without any complications. I think of you often, your family is always in my prayers. I wish you strength and peace.

There are no words of comfort for a parent who loses a child....but, please know that your DIS "family" is here....to listen...to care....

I wish you good health, strength and, with God's grace - healing.

Jennifer

I know there are no words, but just wanted to tell you I am praying for God's strength and comfort for you and your family. You were so blessed by the short time you had with your little guy.

Farrah, thank you for the update and for being such a good friend to Alecia.

Alecia, still thinking of you and your family. I pray that you will heal and the pain of losing Levi will ease with time.

Blessings,
Susan

Though I don't know you, I wanted you to know that you are in my prayers and I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Renee

I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine! Your children are just beautiful, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. God be with you and give you strength.

I wanted to add my thoughts and sincere sympathy to your family. When our son died 6 years ago it really did help to know others were thinking of us. Take care - I hope you and Matt are physically healed soon. My heart breaks for you :hug:
Becky

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss.:grouphug:

There are no words that can help, but know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Alicia,
I am so sorry for your loss and I can't imagine the pain that you and your family are going through. I am praying for you and your family that God will sustain you through this very difficult time.

May you feel the presence of God in this sad time. I don't have enough words to express my sympathy or saddness to you, but I do know you are being held in prayer by many people, people you don't know and most likely will never know. Losing a child is very hard and the gap they leave is irreplacable, but, God gave you Levi for a short time, one filled with many happy and blessed memories. God will give you strength to carry on even when you think you can't take another step or breath. Let God take care of you and rest in His loving and comforting arms..In His name, Marilyn

I just found out today when I checked the fridge swap. I am so sorry for your loss and will be praying for you and your family. May God bless you with comfort and strength.

Alicia, I know from experience that the days following a funeral can be a lot harder than those preceding it and just wanted you to know that you and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers and my heart aches for you.

Love and gentle hugs, Linda (Slightly Goofy)

Hello Everyone!

I cannot put into words what all of your kindness menas to us! Thank you....

Matt and I are holding it together, but we have our moments. The one thing that surprises me is that so many of you or loved ones of yours have also lost babies. I commend you! I don't know how you've managed. Life seems so unfair and unjust to have a baby pulled from their families loving arms.

OK....I better go before I ruin the keyboard.

XOXO

PS- Those of you who sent cards, thank you for those too! Lots of love!

Aww, sweeetie! I hope you and Matt are doing better. There have been alot of people on here expressing that if you ever need to talk just contact them- I too was suprised at how many on here have lost precious children. If you need anything Im only a phone call away! XOXOX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter