A Thank You - Costco/Universal tickets! (long)

Are these ticket still available at Costco? Anyone see them in Missouri and/or Kansas? Thanks!

Purchased 2 at the Burnsville Minnesota store! They had a lot on hand. Didn't think they'd ever make it this far north!

Saw them today in Livonia, MI. I did not see the price sign, however. Maybe more inflation is coming... :eek:

Anjienet -- you must live in the K.C. metro area. I saw them a few months ago at the Costco off of Blue Valley Parkway/Metcalf just south of 119th in Overland Park. I got them at that time. They had a TON. So, if you don't see them anywhere, ask an employee.

Anjienet -- you must live in the K.C. metro area. I saw them a few months ago at the Costco off of Blue Valley Parkway/Metcalf just south of 119th in Overland Park. I got them at that time. They had a TON. So, if you don't see them anywhere, ask an employee.

I do! DH works over there at the Sprint campus so I'll send him in search of some. Thanks so much!

Just got my Universal Tickets @ Costco in Mount Laurel NJ. 145$, for 3days, 2 park, expire 2014.:banana:

We just bought 3 of these in the Winston-Salem NC store. 144.99 no tax added and they expire 12-2014. I was thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought 4 of these for $144.99 in Chantilly, VA.

Has anyone used these tickets already? we're 2 adults, 2 children. The ticket says subject to signature & photo identification at entry. How would that work for the children? The tickets says entry may be denied if signature does not match...

Anyone know if these tickets are being sold in Orlando at any of the Costcos there? I can't find any in Cleveland, and wonder if I could just buy when we arrive? Now why doesn't Costco, just sell these online???

I just bought 4 of these for $144.99 in Chantilly, VA.

Has anyone used these tickets already? we're 2 adults, 2 children. The ticket says subject to signature & photo identification at entry. How would that work for the children? The tickets says entry may be denied if signature does not match...

I was just looking at the tickets the other day at the Chantilly Costco! I was coming here to confirm if they are valid for any 3 days until 2014! I need one day, maybe 2 for next March/April. Trying to decide whether to spend the extra money to get these tickets, on the likelihood that we'll be back again before they expire, or just buy the 1 day tickets...

We were just there in August for 2 days. I wish I'd found these tickets before that trip, because we had bought 3 day tickets for that trip (from another source) - and the 3rd day expired when we didn't use within 14 days.

As far as your question on the kids. in August, we had to write their names on the tickets, but they didn't show any ID or anything.

I was just looking at the tickets the other day at the Chantilly Costco! I was coming here to confirm if they are valid for any 3 days until 2014! I need one day, maybe 2 for next March/April. Trying to decide whether to spend the extra money to get these tickets, on the likelihood that we'll be back again before they expire, or just buy the 1 day tickets...

We were just there in August for 2 days. I wish I'd found these tickets before that trip, because we had bought 3 day tickets for that trip (from another source) - and the 3rd day expired when we didn't use within 14 days.

As far as your question on the kids. in August, we had to write their names on the tickets, but they didn't show any ID or anything.

Thanks.
I bought these because we might go back to Orlando in August next year. So I figured we will use 2 days this visit and save a day for next visit. Considering that they're non-expiring for 3 years, this is a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter