A Ten Day Ride on A Magic Camel - Almost Finished Trip Report

Jill and I talked about her doing an October report, hopefully when she gets internet at home for her Christmas present. We also talked about a title for a Thanksgiving report, if you guys are interested in reading another long drawn out report by a boring old school teacher. Really, if you guys are sick of hearing about/from us, please just be honest and say so. I don't want to you to feel obligated to read and reply just because you're all just too kind to see someone ignored. We enjoy getting together with you all and getting to know you though this venue, but we've been here a long time, and it may be time to just pass the torch and let you move on to new, fresh people so that we don't just drive you to boredom with the same old faces and places.

:scared1: :confused: :eek: :scared: :scared1:

What? They must have served you an extra strong adult beverage. Sick of hearing about you? Seriously? I don't think so. Not by a long shot!! Please keep the TR's coming! popcorn::

And congratulations on the new addition to the family! princess:

Well im all caught up. Thank you for sharing another wonderful adventure filled with pictures and laughter. I cant wait to read the next one (and future ones to follow)

I can't remember if I commented or not but I'm loving this report. Your family is adorable. I'm loving the pics of Brooklynn too. Jill and family, congratulations on Isabella. I love that name. Memom, your reports are NOT boring at all and I really hope you do start a new one, continue this one or whatever works for you!

Karen

MeMom and Jill,
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading all about it!

Hello everyone! As MeMom said this baby cooperated. We have a

PRINCESS!

Isabella Marie will be here in April![/QUOTE]

How did I miss this announcement???????????????????? Did you take a time machine backwards and insert this in the thread??????? :scared1:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

IT'S A LITTLE SISTER PRINCESS FOR BROOKLYNN!!! princess: I LOVE HER NAME! April is a great month to be born in too! ;)

Also, I would like to thank everyone for your kind compliments on my DD's and the outfits. You all are sooo sweet! Its like one big happy family!

Twenty-four hours ago, we were standing at a Magic Kingdom bus stop on a slightly cool, but sunny Florida morning. Right now, I am sitting at my desk at school listening to freezing rain hit the window after having driven in from Huntsville in snow and rain the entire way. (It did get a little better the closer to Nashville I got.) In a very few moments, I will hear that familiar sound of rolling backpacks coming down the hall.

Magical world.
Real world.
I pick the first one!

It was fun, but now we have to get back to the business of real life,
so that we can make our paychecks,
so that we can save some of them,
so that we can go back.

We were able to meet SwansLoveDisney, Janloz, and snowbell - all very nice Disers.

Dawn, besides the castle throw, they had a tote bag and another throw. That one had Mickey and Minnie in front of the fireplace. It was cute. The tote bag was just off-white canvas with red and green trim and handles.

Nicole, we did not get back to DTD after you asked to see ornament pictures. Sorry. If you had caught me a few days earlier, we went down there twice.

I've got to get moving.

Oh yeah, I took pictures.
I'll show them to you in time. :)

I think we're going to call the new report
Over the River and Through the Fun!

If we don't change our minds, you can be looking for that one soon. I haven't had much sleep in last 24, 48, 72 hours or so, so tonight I will probably crash and not be Dising.

Have a Marvelous Monday!

Welcome home! Sorry the real world had to call you back. Wouldn't it be nice to just live in the castle?

Since the moderator put Erica (VandyFan10) as the original writer of this report when she was trying to fix our glitches a week or so ago, Erica will now have to be the one to change the title. She offered to give me her password so I could change it at will. I didn't feel good about taking somebody's password, and since we're about through anyway, I just told her she could do whatever needed to be done for the last little bit.

Anyway, I'll PM her and ask her to change the title of this one, closing it out, and then we'll start the new one this week when everything settles down around here. We're in the midst of one of our two week testing sessions at school, and there's always massive paperwork involved in that, but I'll get started loading pictures as soon as I can.

Glad you had a great trip and I cant wait to hear all about it! No worries about the ornament picture my friend Ayhab (disney obsessed) got the picture for me! Coincidentally, the last time he was at Disney was when you were there for this tr!

Welcome home! I can't wait to read all about it. I really want to see Disney all Christmas-y for myself sometime. :santa:

I told my mom that some people that I "knew" from the Disboards were going to Disney for Thanksgiving, and she thought it was awesome. I think that she'd like to do that sometime, too, if it's ever possible for us. I know I would.

Welcome home! Sorry the real world had to call you back. Wouldn't it be nice to just live in the castle?

I'm not so fancy that I'd feel at home in the castle, but I'd be quite content to live at Wilderness Lodge, I think, with an occasional vacation at AKL and Poly.

Boy does that sound nice! :cloud9: *In sing-song* I'm jjjjjjjjealous! :p

I brought some co-workers buckets of popcorn to share with their families tonight. I told them it was popped right on Main Street yesterday while I was being serenade by Christmas-clad CMs who were singing

We're walking right down the middle of Main Street U S AAAAAAA!

Indeed, it was nice!

Glad you had a great trip and I cant wait to hear all about it! No worries about the ornament picture my friend Ayhab (disney obsessed) got the picture for me! Coincidentally, the last time he was at Disney was when you were there for this tr!

Good. I felt bad, but we were short on time and had already been DTD twice. Thanks for being forgiving!

Welcome home! Glad you guys had a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it.

I'll be happy to re-live it and share it with you.

Welcome home! I can't wait to read all about it. I really want to see Disney all Christmas-y for myself sometime. :santa:

I told my mom that some people that I "knew" from the Disboards were going to Disney for Thanksgiving, and she thought it was awesome. I think that she'd like to do that sometime, too, if it's ever possible for us. I know I would.

There were some people at All Star Music who had a row of rooms on the left Calypso side. Their posters said this was their 34th Thanksgiving at Disney World!

It's a good time to go, because you get both Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one. The weather was good, too - no standing in lines with sweat dripping down you.

I think I forgot to say that snowbell had a Tinkerbell ornament for Brooklynn to put on her Christmas tree. That was so sweet of her, so I wanted to share that kindness with everyone.

Welcome home! I hope you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to read all about it! :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about getting back to the real world. All I really did over my four day break is hang out at home and do a little shopping, but it was still so hard to come back to work this morning. Four days was just long enough for me to get used to staying up late and sleeping in. I like my job, but it is such a drag being here today.:eek: I'm sure it's even harder for you having just gotten back from Disney. Hopefully your day goes well and it's easy for you to get back into the swing of things.

I am glad you guys are home safe!!!

Well, I didn't think you would take pictures down there..;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 Who would have thought that!! :rotfl:

Welcome home!! I can't believe you are back already - I'm sure you can't either. I can't wait to hear all about your Thanksgiving at WDW :goodvibes

Dawn, besides the castle throw, they had a tote bag and another throw. That one had Mickey and Minnie in front of the fireplace. It was cute. The tote bag was just off-white canvas with red and green trim and handles.

thanks for checking for me! do you remember where they offered the throw with mickey and minnie on the front?

really? YOU took pictures???? :lmao: ;)

glad to hear you're home safe and that you had a nice time. i know it stinks to be back home but you'll be back soon! i can't say that after this next trip, so i will probably be in a deep, dark depression for awhile after we return.

by the way, i was deleting my saved messages on my cell phone this morning and i listened to the osborne lights music again and realized i will be there in exactly 11 days!!!!!! :banana:

Twenty-four hours ago, we were standing at a Magic Kingdom bus stop on a slightly cool, but sunny Florida morning. Right now, I am sitting at my desk at school listening to freezing rain hit the window after having driven in from Huntsville in snow and rain the entire way. (It did get a little better the closer to Nashville I got.) In a very few moments, I will hear that familiar sound of rolling backpacks coming down the hall.

I think we're going to call the new report
Over the River and Through the Fun!

If we don't change our minds, you can be looking for that one soon. I haven't had much sleep in last 24, 48, 72 hours or so, so tonight I will probably crash and not be Dising.

Have a Marvelous Monday!

Welcome home! I like the title of the New report. I cant wait to see your pictures.

I have to get use to driving in the snow. It seems a little scary.

Get some rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter