~ A PTR for a CAMPING Trip That Might Never Be ~ *TR Started (link inside)*

pixiedust: Have a great trip, Carissa! pixiedust: Hope you and "the boys" have an awesome time! pixiedust:

I am really looking forward to reading all about it!

Kathy

:donald::ccat::simba::stitch::dumbo::sulley:
:tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum
Okay - so I went to the store here on base and they didn't have black polish. But, I did pick up some small foil designs. There are gold and silver circles so I could make a Mickey Head on each big toe. Do you think I should stick with red polish?? Which color circles?? :confused3 Help!!! I could try one of each and post pictures and you all help me choose. :rolleyes1

Post a pic, sounds cute!
1 Day HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bday: Have a great Birthday!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the AWESOME birthday wishes! You are the best!!! I hope you guys have an AMAZING trip and that staying on property is all you want it to be!!:goodvibes

pixiedust: Have a great trip, Carissa! pixiedust: Hope you and "the boys" have an awesome time! pixiedust:

I am really looking forward to reading all about it!

Kathy

Thanks Kathy :goodvibes

:donald::ccat::simba::stitch::dumbo::sulley:
:tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum

Post a pic, sounds cute!
1 Day HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bday: Have a great Birthday!!!!!!!!

Thanks Melody :goodvibes

Thanks for the AWESOME birthday wishes! You are the best!!! I hope you guys have an AMAZING trip and that staying on property is all you want it to be!!:goodvibes

You're very welcome! :goodvibes I'm glad I put it on my to do list because I'd forgotten until I was looking it over! ;)

So - they really didn't come out as well I'd hoped. The Mickey heads are very subtle. :rolleyes1 But, I promised pictures so here they are:

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

Chuck tried painting a Mickey head on one toe by hand using his model paints, but it just didn't look very good. This will have to do!

Up Next - Final Countdown Video

Too cute!!!

In case I don't have another chance, have a magical trip!!!

Happy (early) Birthday, Carissa!

Your toes look great! I like your sandals too! :thumbsup2 I need to start wearing mine around the house to I don't get sore feet. I wish the rest of the snow would hurry up and melt so I can wear them outside too.

I hope you have a wonderful trip & a very happy birthday!!

:ccat::donald::dumbo::tigger::maleficen:simba: :stitch::figment::goofy::mickeyjum

So cute! I really like them! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to paint my toes....no sandal wearin' going on right now!

I actually wore mine out and about today even though it's cold and rainy. Soon enough my friend - soon enough. :thumbsup2

Look at you!! Love it!

Too cute!!!

In case I don't have another chance, have a magical trip!!!

Happy (early) Birthday, Carissa!

Thanks so much Irene! :goodvibes

Your toes look great! I like your sandals too! :thumbsup2 I need to start wearing mine around the house to I don't get sore feet. I wish the rest of the snow would hurry up and melt so I can wear them outside too.

I hope you have a wonderful trip & a very happy birthday!!

:ccat::donald::dumbo::tigger::maleficen:simba: :stitch::figment::goofy::mickeyjum

Thanks Amy :hug: I love my Cleo Crocs! I wear them all summer long.

Love the toes, that is adorable. Have a safe, magical, pixie dust filled trip!

Thanks Tracy :goodvibes I hope we do!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It happened to be Connor's turn to put the sticker on our Countdown Calendar tonight. And it also happened to be the LAST night of the countdown! :woohoo: (although - kind of sad too because it was so much fun)

I was able to take a short video to share the exciting moment with you all. Enjoy! :goodvibes

Your toes are super cute! So exciting to be on the last day of the countdown! Have a safe drive down and have a wonderfully magical time at Disney!!! :wizard:

That video is way too cute! :goodvibes

If you don't get a chance to get back on, have a safe drive. Enjoy the scenery and all the fun signs!

Have a MAGICAL time at POR...I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine did! Enjoy all the little special moments with the boys and Chuck. You will be in my thoughts this week...I won't lie, they'll be mostly jealous ones!

Woo-Hoo! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Your toes are super cute! So exciting to be on the last day of the countdown! Have a safe drive down and have a wonderfully magical time at Disney!!! :wizard:

Thanks Jackie! I'll be thinking of you as I drink a Grey Goose Slushie. :thumbsup2

That video is way too cute! :goodvibes

If you don't get a chance to get back on, have a safe drive. Enjoy the scenery and all the fun signs!

Have a MAGICAL time at POR...I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine did! Enjoy all the little special moments with the boys and Chuck. You will be in my thoughts this week...I won't lie, they'll be mostly jealous ones!

Woo-Hoo! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Missy :hug: It's okay - you can be jealous. I know I'll be feeling the same thing when you go and I'm back home living my non-Disney life again! ;)

And I'm sure I'll be back on here tomorrow for a final goodbye. princess: pirate:

LOVE the toes!! They are subtle, but perfect I think! You are set!! :thumbsup2

Awww, loved the video! :goodvibes I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!! :hyper: Fun times are RIGHT around the corner! :woohoo:

Sleep well tonight! Have some Disney dreams...:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter