A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

I love that phone case! I love the tee as well but it's always sold out!!! Phooey!!

Edit! Dumb phone and auto text! Lol

Ok that is seriously great... The only running I might do today is running over to look at is ASAP. :D
Ahhh I know, I love it!!
I love that phone case! I love the tee as well but it's always fold out!!! Phooey!!
That's my favorite shirt of hers, along with the new SSE shirt. I do wish the phone case had the pattern straight on and just once (like the tee has it) but obviously that didn't stop me from buying! :upsidedow

It's been fun but will not be the norm for me going forward, believe me! I'm ready for some non-running vacations (i.e. - vacations that are actually vacations). :faint:
Whenever my next WDW visit happens, I'm giving serious consideration to making sure it is not during a race weekend. Races are a lot of fun, but they really do alter a vacation between early bedtimes, late park starts, and even more walking than usual. That said, I'm kicking around the idea of the 5th Dark Side race for the 5 year medal, so that plan may get thrown out the window.

Coffee, Disney and my phone all in one...3 of my favorite things. :upsidedow If only Mr. Ariel484, my dog, purses and INKnBURN were worked in somehow...:scratchin
That would be a very busy phone case. Perhaps instead you could get a phone case made of a photo of Mr. Ariel484 holding Archie in a purse in one hand and a Disney coffee mug with coffee in it in the other hand while wearing INKnBURN?

Whenever my next WDW visit happens, I'm giving serious consideration to making sure it is not during a race weekend. Races are a lot of fun, but they really do alter a vacation between early bedtimes, late park starts, and even more walking than usual. That said, I'm kicking around the idea of the 5th Dark Side race for the 5 year medal, so that plan may get thrown out the window.
I'm not entirely sure I consider these races weekends "vacations"...especially when multiple races are involved! :confused3

Anniversary bling though...:love:
That would be a very busy phone case. Perhaps instead you could get a phone case made of a photo of Mr. Ariel484 holding Archie in a purse in one hand and a Disney coffee mug with coffee in it in the other hand while wearing INKnBURN?
:worship: That's just well-done. ::yes::

Maybe the May the 4th mystery inknburn will be a Beagle...but like...a "space beagle"??? :)
I would love a space beagle. :love:

(disclaimer: not my beagle, I found him on Google but I love him)
hunter-yoda-beagle.jpg

I haven't even received my April 1st order yet to know if 2XL fits me - and I ordered my husband and I the May the 4th shirts!

I'm just sad I didn't get a BB8 Hoodie!
I'm sure you could find a BB8 hoodie!

I hope you guys love your May the 4th shirts!! :yay: I'm excited to see what they are for this year...any guesses?? :scratchin

EDIT: there's a unisex XL hoodie on eBay for retail price. Search "INKnBURN better be great"
SECOND EDIT: let me rephrase: starting bid is retail. Their buy it now price is...optimistic. :upsidedow

Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Training

Week 9 (5/1 - 5/7): 13 miles completed

MO: 3-mile run/yoga
TU: lifting planned, rest day taken
WE: 3-mile run
TH: lifting
FR: yoga
SA: 3-mile run
SU: 4-mile run

It's taper time!

First, Monday's run: I felt a few aches and pains and was hyper-focused on every one of them, constantly debating whether or not I should pull the plug early...hello taper weirdness. In the end, I finished out the 3 miles and felt better once I was done. ::yes::

I had a terrible night of sleep on Monday (went to bed too late and then had a somewhat vivid nightmare - trouble getting back to sleep after that) and, for the first time in I’m not sure how long, slept in on Tuesday and missing my planned lifting session. :( Oh well!

Wednesday - back to it! Did this run at a slower pace, running the entire time. It was boring but no aches and pains like Monday...hooray!

Lifting on Thursday was weirdly bad...suddenly felt like I was taking a step back. Just couldn't do as many reps as the previous week. Hmmm...?

My runs on Saturday and Sunday were good...we are having weirdly chilly/rainy weather here (I think most everyone is) and I managed to find non-rainy periods to run. Yay!

One exciting this happened this week...I got my Run or Die Mystery box from INKnBURN! A belated birthday present from me to me.

It was due to arrive on Friday, and I actually wanted to stay surprised for it, so I took a Social Media break starting on Tuesday...I didn't completely stay off of Social Media, but I cut way back (SIDENOTE: I need to cut back on Facebook and this was a good way to start doing that. I need to keep this up!). Since I didn't 100% avoid the INKnBURN fan groups, I did know that the 3 items in the box would be a jacket (which most of us had already guesses anyway), tank and bag, but I didn't know what they'd look like.

Bag and tank...the bag is HUGE:
34146395920_4193b598da_z.jpg

And the jacket, complete with skull on the inside:
34532030995_9a8b0a3a86_z.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the jacket - it is really well-made and actually decently warm. It'll be coming to California with me. I like the tank a lot too and will be wearing it during one of the Tink races (with the Spring shorts below)...I think this will be my half marathon outfit, along with a blue Sparkle Athletic visor. I had been waiting for these boxes to arrive before deciding on race outfits so I'm glad I'll be getting them just in time!
34490744716_61b457cba1_z.jpg

This is the other race outfit I've decided on...for the 5K I think?
33989903576_d992003c01_z.jpg

I still have the Spring box coming tomorrow, and I figured that since the boxes were the same price that they would contain the same types of items - jacket, tank and bag (turned out to be right about that - the tank from this box will be for outfit #3). So with that in mind, the one Run or Die item that I am pretty sure I will be selling on Facebook is the bag...I can't say I REALLY need one, and I especially don't need two of them (since I have a Spring bag coming too). I was hoping to stay surprised for the second box but yesterday I saw everything - INKnBURN themselves Instagram'd someone in the jacket, then someone posted screenshots of some of the items for sale on eBay in one of the Facebook groups - my fault for not 100% staying off of social media. :confused3 The good news is that I REALLY like the Spring items and plan on keeping all of them. My Run or Die tank does seem a little big, and I've read Facebook posts from others saying the tanks in both boxes are running big, so I'm hoping to be able to possibly exchange them for smaller sizes when I visit INKnBURN headquarters THIS WEEK!! (I am bringing back-up tops in case the exchanges don't work out.)

Oh, AND: I am going to be breaking the "nothing new on race day" rule left and right. Two new shirts, and I'm going to try wearing my bib on my SPIbelt for the races. I already have a SPIbelt and the company sells toggles you can add to the belts to hold race bibs for like $3-$4, so I'm hoping to pick those up at the expo and try them out. I don't use safety pins on my INKnBURN (because INKnBURN = $$$ and I don't want holes in those shirts), so I've been using RaceDots instead...and they are a great product but SUCH a pain to get in place. If the bib belt doesn't work during the 5K I'll bag it and go back to the RaceDots for the 10K and half, but I REALLY hope that it does!!

This week is going to be busy - I have stuff scheduled every evening after work and then I fly out on Thursday. EEK!! I'd better buy my park tickets!

Random puppy picture:
34490586626_3f4ed48dd8_z.jpg

Have a great week! :tinker:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter