A Memorial For Our Friend Rob

Although I know very little about either of them, a loss of a spouse is truly devastating. Hugs to you in your time of sorrow.

For all the times you told me how hot i was, It was great to here.
For all the big bear hugs, thanks for making me feel loved.
Thank you Rob for being my friend. You will be missed.:sad1:

Rob.jpg

What a lovely picture :thumbsup2

Rob will be missed :sad:

Okay - I just Hope I did Rob proud.
A big warm smile - How I always remember Rob
Grey Stone - to mimic the archway over AC
And the 2 phrases above - From his beloved Adventures Club.
RIProb.jpg

Use at will.

Thanks for this Wally...I didn't realise that Rob and I shared a birthday...albeit I'm 3 years older.

I'm a longtime lurker on this thread, but I had to respond to this post. I've read the Big Gay Wedding Planning thread I don't know how many times and feel like I've gotten to know both through that thread. To say Rob's passing was unexpected is quite the understatement. Scott, you and your family are in our prayers... :hug:

robred2.jpg

My first meeting with Rob ... And Mike.
Rob gave me no end of crap for those red pants. :laughing:
I still have them.

robred2.jpg

My first meeting with Rob ... And Mike.
Rob gave me no end of crap for those red pants. :laughing:
I still have them.

I remember that - he wouldn't let you off the hook! It was pretty funny.

Personally I think your pants showed a flair and a sense of style.

(Stick with garanimals for adults next time. :rotfl:)

My sincerest sympathies to Scott and also to all on this board who have lost such a wonderful friend. I don't really know anyone here but have posted on a few threads, particularly Jenn's pregnancy thread, but Rob was always very nice to me and friendly and I know what a tightknit group of friends you are. This is a devastating loss for all of you. My prayers to you all.

They most certainly are NOT garanimals! :mad:
I'll have you know they are OshKosh B'Gosh!:snooty:

I had forgotten all about the red pants, now their outline is burned back into my retina, thanks a lot Wally.

I should have known! Never thought of it until you mentioned that but now I see it's definitely an OshKosk outfit.

The most fitting memorial, and I feel like Rob would appreciate it, is that we have hijacked his memorial thread.

I feel ya!
What a strange world ... right?
Essentially we are strangers.
But somehow we have this bond.
"... and it all started with a mouse"
:grouphug:

"...and it all started with a mouse" is so true. I keep thinking of Scott.....I can't even imagine. I am sure he has lots of support but just the thought of losing my DP sends me over the edge. My heart aches for him. :sad1:

very, very shocked and sad to hear of rob's passing.

we spoke a few times here on the boards and he seemed like such a kind man.

IT IS NOT A DAMN SOCK PEOPLE!
I wish Rob was here he'd help me - Awww who am I kidding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter