A Memorial For Our Friend Rob

Each day I think of another thing Rob said or did, or wrote...

Each day I still am angry and wonder why and how.

Each day I struggle to come to terms with losing a person who was so full of life and wit and sheer joy of living.

Each day I come closer to realizing this isn't a horrible long nightmare that I'll wake from soon.

And it hurts more.

The last time we saw Rob and Scott was just after they returned from Rob's Mom's funeral. We ran into them in a little Mexican restaurant.

I think that's what I'll miss most, the unexpected joy of running into Rob and Scott here and there...

Good-bye friend. So wish we'd had more time. You are now as you once said truly the "Queen of the Universe."

Oh, this makes my heart hurt. :( I ran into the wedding thread one evening and didn't leave it until I read it all the way through.
Scott, I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Oh, no! I am so sorry. I don't post over here, but I read Rob and Scott's entire wedding thread was touched and inspired by it. My condolences to all here who knew him, loved him and surely miss him terribly. So very, very sorry.

Dear Scott,
I am so so sorry for you loss. Rob will be greatly missed. I enjoyed chatting with him about your wedding and about Christmas decorating. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families. I haven't been on the site for awhile so this was a big shock. Take care, Cdn Gal :flower3:

I am so very sorry to hear of Rob's passing. I am a long time lurker, and can honestly say that Rob is one of the very few screen names I actually remember, and the only one I remembered because I liked the poster. I always enjoyed reading his posts so much. He will be missed. My sincerest condolences to his loved ones.

Late in reading this - been away from the Dis for a while...

So sorry and shocked to learn about Rob's passing. We just lost our Grandpa Mel to pneumonia this week - so this hits close to home.

Scott - our deepest condolences and you're in our thoughts and prayers...

Scott,

I am so sorry. I haven't been on these boards for a while but read your and Rob's entire wedding thread a while back. Sometimes life just hits you hard, but I know this group of friends on the DIS and I'm sure your and Rob's family will be there to help you through this difficult time.

Stay strong, stay in touch, and remember all the good times you shared with your love. It is not a given that we will all find someone in our lives that mean the world to us. And, it's also not a given that they will be with us tomorrow. I know you enjoyed your time together and I bet he's with you everyday... especially in Disney!!

Love you to, Pam

I am so truly sorry to hear this. I try to visit all the DIS boards occasionally, so had read all about Rob & Scott's wedding. He was a gifted writer, and I enjoyed reading his posts. So very, very sad. I believe that we all end up in a better place, with the people we love, so I hope Rob & Scott's friends & family take comfort in that, and that he is with his beloved mother again. My heart & prayers go out to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter