a lil kindness goes a long way

wdarling

Mouseketeer
a few months ago i sent disney cast member services an email about 2 great CMs that were extra magical on our trip. shortly after sending the email i recieved a phone call thanking me for the email. well today i got another call and it was from the head of the department saying that they located my 2 CMs and will be "honoring" them by placing my email in a CM newsletter. disney will also be sending me a copy of hte newsletter. i can't believe they went so far out of thier way to thank me for thanking them! i'm so excited that these 2 guys will know just how special they were to me and all the others vacationing!

I think it's wonderful that you took the time to send the email. I'm sure morale isn't at 100% lately, so your thoughtfulness probably came at just the right time! Bravo to all the hard-working CM's out there who truly do make our trips magical. Bravo to the dept head for recognizing its importance and acknowledging the CM's. And bravo to you for taking the time to let them know. :wave:

Really nice that you took the time to tell of your experience with the CM's I'm sure they will appreciate it.::yes::

They publish a few of those letters in each issue of "Eyes and Ears", which is our cast newspaper, and also a few in each issue of the "Main Street Diary", which is an online newsletter by Lee Cockrell. These letters are one of my favorite parts of the respective newsletters

That's just awesome! Just think about how good those CM's are going to feel... and that they will continue to spread the magic to others. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter