A few QR questions...

ratherbeindisney

Mouseketeer
I have been doing QR for a week now but have a few questions, if you all veterans can help me out.

1. When I do a survey and it says I do not qualify but they have another one for me to try is it ok to go on the next one? Will it still credit properly on QR? Do I have to clear my cookies before I move on to the next one?

2. The Daily Tasks a lot of the time I find something interesting that I can do and then it says sorry we have finished this task. Do they load these every day and I am just trying too late in the day?

3. When I go to watch videos it seems like I keep watching the same ones over and over each day. Will I get credit for these for watching them every day?

Thank you for all your help and input. Any tips for me would be greatly appreciated. I have only earned $7.50 in about 6 days.

I have been doing QR for a week now but have a few questions, if you all veterans can help me out.

1. When I do a survey and it says I do not qualify but they have another one for me to try is it ok to go on the next one? Will it still credit properly on QR? Do I have to clear my cookies before I move on to the next one?

2. The Daily Tasks a lot of the time I find something interesting that I can do and then it says sorry we have finished this task. Do they load these every day and I am just trying too late in the day?

3. When I go to watch videos it seems like I keep watching the same ones over and over each day. Will I get credit for these for watching them every day?

Thank you for all your help and input. Any tips for me would be greatly appreciated. I have only earned $7.50 in about 6 days.

1. Yes its perfectly fine to always go on if you dont qualify you'll still get credited for your work. I usually dont clear cookies til after I try all the surveys on the list. Then i clear the cookies an try an hit the ones i didnt qualify for last time.

2. I have no idea i dont do the daily tasks on there I usually do them on swagbucks or Inboxdollars.

3. Yes you will, It usually takes a little bit for the videos to credit. I havent gotten any new ones to watch lately. Dont know whats up with that. :confused3

Once you get the hang of it you'll deff be making more then 7.50 in 6 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter