A Curious Encounter, an Adventure Begins...

I've registered, and I'm ready. :) Now to find my boa (maybe a camo colored one?) and a fedora. :)

Ashley

Originally posted by RweTHEREyet
One quick question regarding trading the 80 pins. Does this mean I show up with 80 pins to trade, or can I have 40 and by trading some of the ones I receive, I make 80 trades in total? I noticed the blurb about the documentation, so I gather we ill need a name of the person we traded with and document what we traded. Am I on the right track?
The number of unique pins you trade is entirely up to you. If you have one pin and trade that pin 80 times it will count just the same as if you have 80 pins and you trade each of them once. Each registered adventurer who completes the 80 pin trades will be entered into a drawing for prizes that will be awarded at the Great Pin Adventure II.
You are correct, in your understanding of the event. As with all world adventurers, you will be required to show proof of your travels through stamps and signatures within your passport. Beware of the border guards as they may single you out to verify all of your signatures. I would hate to see anyone detained at the borders. ;)

Jeff

Ashley, make sure you get a boa strong enough to use like Indiana Jones' bullwhip. :p

My, this does sound like fun. Will there be a secret handshake and a special drink like at the Adventurer's Club??????

As long as I don't have to dance and worship a stone dudette on the wall I am pretty cool. I hope to never see those pictures again...

Jeff

pictures? did someone say pictures? :)

Ashley

There are a few around. :jester:

You should ask yourself ... do you REALLY want to see pictures?? ;)

Well, Jeff, does that mean we won't be seeing you in the maid's outfit carrying the feather duster around?

Ah, but pictures help tell the story! Without pictures, my imagination might come up with something you'd rather I knot.. :)

Ashley

Did someone say pix?

Where are they?

I wanna see them!!!

Please? :p

Buggin'
Amber

If someone has pictures of the Great Pin Adventure last August, I would be happy to create a Shockwave slide show for everyone to see what went on. I will look through my pictures as well and see what I can come up with.

Jeff

Oh, I have pictures. I have pictures of certain moderators from this board doing very embarrassing things at GPA1.

What's it worth to you?? ;) ;) :p

The adventure is now beginning to become more clear. Activities have begun to be defined. This is an adventure that you do not want to miss.

Jeff

As I am reading all of this all I can say is "WOW" :earseek: :earseek:

You are planning one doozie of an event man!

This looks like too much fun.

Finally a use for that Princess Lanyard that's been collecting dust.

I am so excited that I get to go. Even though I will be there for one day, I know I will have so much fun.

You guys definitely don't want to miss Jeff and Matthew competing in the speedos competition!

No pictures.... But I did find the Speedo pins...
i-1.JPG

Nat,
I love those pins. TEAM SPEEDO! That is what I will have to call my group at the event.
I hope everyone is planning on bringing along their SPEEDO stuff and joining us in the SPEEDO fashion show. I know Ed and Jeff can hardly wait. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter