*+= A CrEaTiVe INFERNO Offer =+*

fruit_smoothie

I'm smooth like SmO0tHieZzzz
Aloha, I have a creative inferno offer. Unlike most offers you name whats in it.

Hello, I'm fruit_smoothie and dieing for a good lookin inferno! I've tried quests, staff games, and inferno give aways ect. Now its time for trading.

Here's the deal, I can get a certain amount of generators, penny press, tiki fountains...uhh...things in specials whatever that is buyable. I will get you as many as you want of one thing, two things, a combo or w/e. The total # of things may not be over 50 and it may turn out I wont trade that many of generators or w/e for the inferno pin but we can haggle discuss ect. till we make an agreement. I want inferno and it isn't too likely you'll find somebody on the streets of VMK with a load of generators on hand. You name it, I'll get it! This offer will not include rare for my thing is buying things like generators or penny press that aren't rare but expinsive. Alot of them should be worth and inferno. If you have other iteams you'd like to trade for this deal go ahead and try me. Send me messages ect. I'll answer! I'm also interested in green flips but inferno is my first mission. Ask me questions on VMK or on the dis. Thanks for reading!
P.S
Here's a tip request things that will end up real rare maybe like everest costumes. After a long time of waiting everest costumes can be as rare as dresses. Keep in mind I can do this deal with anything even crates. You name it, I do it. Although if you suggest something ridiculously impossible it mostlikely wont happen so plz be wise in your requests. I am a serious about this so plz act serious. Reading this may seem like it is a stupid not worthy idea but a room full of generators seems like a good offer. We'll talk details though messages or posts! Thanks <3

not only is this offer for inferno but with some changes it fits the format of a worthy offer for things such as fire walls, rare hats, rare room codes, costumes, rare furniture ect. PM me for details, questions, comments, ect.

I take trading serious, take me serious too!

Well, If the first offer didn't satisfy you then look at this other offer for those who are picky haha jk for those who are .. different haha jk again lol just my second offer for another choice :) I like choices!

If my first deal doesn't satisfy you, I'll trade the following!
- 4 star bat magic
- snowman magic
- 4 star teleportation
- invisibility
- 2 star fireworks
- .. and I can't trade the quest pins or the like code pins
- space pants
- cowboy pants
- cowboy hat
- yellow full dress(if ur a girl... )
- gold ears
- A crown (if ur a girl..once again)
- A sorcerer's hat
- generators
- penny press

Plz consider this deal or the first deal! Thanks <3 PM for details :cloud9: I sure do love inferno! :love:

lol looks like nobody is real interested huh? hahaa lol~ okay welll pm I'll stop updating this unless I have some major offer changes thanks <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter