"A Christmas Story" lovers

I am so tempted to buy that.:rotfl:

Soarin, you are really good at helping me spend money!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Now, I'll have to get that for me! I don't get to have my tree up this year due to the absolute wreck we call our "house under construction", but I'm still getting a few new ornaments. I'll be glad when we finish the add on. DD said we can put the tree up in her new room since it will be finished in about 2 weeks, we hope. OT, but I'll sure be ready to have some heat in this house!!!I love the Fitz and Floyd candy ornaments so I had to. I couldn't help it. Now, I'm going to get this one too!

This movie holds a very special place in my heart cuz I was in labor in December 1983 awaiting the arrival of our son. While laboring along, this movie was on and it really really started to get bad midway through. Geez...that hurt.

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I was going to start a thread on Christmas Story but I thought this would fit in here:

Then 1983 --------------------Now:
peterb.jpg

Boy has he changed!

This movie holds a very special place in my heart cuz I was in labor in December 1983 awaiting the arrival of our son. While laboring along, this movie was on and it really really started to get bad midway through. Geez...that hurt.

I wish I had had movies to watch. My sweet 16 yr old skinny DD weighed in at 9.5#'s and took 27 hours. I should have known then that she was always going to take forever to get ready to go anywhere!!!:rotfl2:

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I was going to start a thread on Christmas Story but I thought this would fit in here:

Then 1983 --------------------Now:
peterb.jpg

Boy has he changed!

Yeah, but boy is he CUTE now!!!!:love: I'm serious.

I double dog dare you to get it:rotfl2:
I love the movie

Well, heck! Now you had to go and do it. I have to now. I love the movie too. I'll just have to settle for maybe the game and the ornament for me. But, I have to get the lamp since I was officially dared!:surfweb:

I found it in Grumpy Pirate's Christmas icons.

Yeah..Last year I found some leg lamp "night light' that we gave away.

Several years ago, DW got me the Offical Red Ryder Bb gun, and it is on display in my home office. I even took it to the range and fired off a few rounds!!!

If you want some gift ideas, try here:

http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/c...SEARCH&SEARCH_MAXHITS=12&SEARCH_SPEC=leg+lamp

I have bought stuff from them. This year I am hoping for the Desk lamp sized one!!1

hehehehehe

Our Walmart has a ton of stuff in the Christmas aisle as well-stockings, ornaments, etc.

Yeah, but boy is he CUTE now!!!!:love: I'm serious.

YES he is!!!

Here was the other photo I was going to post on that thread I didn't start.:lmao:
peter_billingsley6.jpg

Peter Billingsley was in ELF too. That's him standing up next to buddy. :eek: :lmao:

YES he is!!!

Here was the other photo I was going to post on that thread I didn't start.:lmao:
peter_billingsley6.jpg

Peter Billingsley was in ELF too. That's him standing up next to buddy. :eek: :lmao:

Wow, yeah, that is him! I didn't know he was in Elf. Never noticed....

I JUST GOT THAT LAMP FOR MY BIRTHDAY:thumbsup2

YES he is!!!

peter_billingsley6.jpg

I just saw on IMDB Peter Billingsley has a part in Four Christmases.... I want to see that movie, so I might just go this weekend.

I haven't read all of the posts, but every year my entire family would watch this movie on Thanksgiving after the dishes were done. It became quite the tradition.

One year I got my aunt and uncle the leg lamp and it ended up being on backorder, so they didn't receive it until January. They called me to thank me and I could barely understand them - they were laughing so loud. It was so darn funny.

They proudly display their lamp every Christmas season. Their house is similar to Ralphie's so it's perfect for them! I say do it!!

My aunt and uncle love this movie. It's a tradition for us to watch it during the holidays at my grandmother's. I just found a desk top leg lamp that is on sale. I love the idea of giving it to them (plus Oreo Truffles and Fudge), but I thought I would get your opinions. It's always hard for me to come up with inexpensive gifts for them.
Did someone say leglamp??????? I love that movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter