A breakthrough!

Brightsy

Mouseketeer
It seems silly to some, lord and lady knows when I told my friends this they didn't quite get it, but I know ya'll will!
About a week and a half ago my DS7 decided to start eating Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast!!!
This came after over THREE YEARS of eating Poptarts for breakfast... For 3 years we had to have a box of his favorite poptarts whenever we knew we'd be out for breakfast. Then one day, as an experiment, my DH and I just gave him a bowl of the cereal. (He'd been eating the cereal as an afterschool snack so we knew he liked it.) And my boy ate the whole bowl! Now when asked what he wants for breakies he asks for the cereal! :-)

Now if only I could get him to eat some fruits or veggies...

:cool1::banana::woohoo: Thats excellent!! WTG for your son! If you figure out the veggie thing, let me know. :goodvibes

I keep saying sooner or later the rigidity and hyperfocus will come in handy. I'm just waiting for when. :rotfl:

Oh yes we all “get it” my DS’s diet has been contracting over the past year so it was a big deal when he went back to eating tasty cake butterscotch krimpets a couple of weeks. ago.

bookwormde

That's awesome! Cheerios and Poptarts are so different in taste, texture, appearance, everything!! What a big change:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter