A Blanket Of Snow

Thank you for sharing your winter wonderland with us, Deb. :)

Your house is so lovely, and to be able to cross country ski in your own backyard, fantastic!! :)

The last time I went cross country skiing, I had to use that famous line...I've fallen and I can't get up!! :teeth:

Hiya, Deb! Lovely snowstorm, wasn't it????

Your home is quite beautiful and the land is awesome!

Hope you're enjoying your winter wonderland!

Beautiful house and loved your pictures.. I think I would miss the snow if I moved from New England, I know my husband would not.. but I think I would... it makes me feel cozy and warm watching from my house...

Brrrrrr! What a way to wake up! ;)

You have a lovely house. Very pretty!!! But my goodness that is A BUNCH OF SNOW!!!!!!!:eek:

Thanks for posting your pictures. I love the background you used on the page. Hope to see your gardens and ponds all thawed out soon.

Hang in there!

Thanks buds for visiting my pics. There's still plenty of snow (right Gina?) even though the temps have gone up.
The sounds of sheets of snow and ice falling off the roof freaked my DS off his computer for awhile. He's 16 so it must've been pretty loud. DH says it's happening in NYC too. Walking down the street you don't if you should look up or down. The slush is a real prob there.
One of the most beautiful sights was when I saw our landscape lights glowing from under the snow in the am. Couldn't get a pic of it as it was 5:30am and well my family would've thought I'd definately gone over the bend if I were outside in my PJ's taking pics of the lights in the snow at that hour.

:jester:

Truly a Winter Wonderland. Your home is very beautiful....:D

Beautiful! All these winter wonderland pic's and beautiful homes surrounded by snow.

We may have to re-name this forum.

Thank you for sharing... You have a very nice home... Where did you get all the white grass???

Even though I hate snow, I loved your photos! Beautiful!!! :D

The rain has washed away the big blanket of snow and the gardens are popping through. Can't wait to get out there and start digging around instead of shoveling it.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter