A big thank you to Becky - Prize arrived

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to thank this month's quiz mistress :wizard:

Have enjoyed the challenge and many thanks for the efforts in the 2 nd quiz on the DLP board.

Yourself and Karen have set the bar very high :)

Reid

Here, Here!

I second that!

It has been a great pleasure and very enjoyable doing your quiz Becky.

Thank you very much.

It's certainly been a very challenging quiz but the satisfaction's great when you finally find the answer!! Thank you very much Becky - I've really enjoyed doing it!!! :love1:

A big thanks and well done from me too!! :cheer2: It's been difficult but fun - I've hardly known any of the answers which means I've learnt loads of new stuff!!

Thank you very much Becky. I have learnt so much from your and Karen's quizzes that I will feel like an "expert" when I go!!!
Thanks again :grouphug:

Thank you very much Becky :) :)

It has been an educational quiz for me :teeth:

Seriously, it has been lots of fun. Thank you!!!

Received my Mickey fridge magnet and Euro Disney pin thiis morning. Superb :love2:
Thanks
Reid

That was a brilliant choice Becky!!!!! How did you know????? I had 54 fridge magnets from WDW and DLP on the freezer - now 55!!!! A perfect choice of gift! And I have various little pins on my coat collar and camera strap - so the pin will shortly join them! The Euro Disney one is unusual too!! Thank you very much indeed!!!

Thank you both, for the thank you - you're very welcome!! :goodvibes Though I have to ask Di - seeing as you already had 54 magnets on your fridge, did you really want another one!?! :crazy: :teeth:

Bexx said:
Thank you both, for the thank you - you're very welcome!! :goodvibes Though I have to ask Di - seeing as you already had 54 magnets on your fridge, did you really want another one!?! :crazy: :teeth:
Oh definitely - you can never have too many and the one you sent was one I didn't have!! Rhiannon and I buy some every time we go - I suspect I'll have quite a lot more when we return from California!!!!! ;) Must buy a bigger freezer!! :rotfl:

Hi Becky!

My prize came today - a Mickey fridge magnet (I love fridge magnets and have a decent collection of Disney and non-Disney magnets, Mickey is now up there!!) and a fantastic commemorative coin which appears to have been made before "Euro Disneyland" opened!! I feel like I own a little piece of DLP history! And it's very clever how the prizes fit in with the theme of your quiz - DLP and its history.

Thanks again Becky! :love1:

DisneyRGB said:
And it's very clever how the prizes fit in with the theme of your quiz - DLP and its history.

Gotta love Ebay - I was so chuffed when I found it. I'm so glad you like it! :goodvibes

I love it!! I wondered if you'd got it on ebay, I LOVE ebay, :lovestruc it's got to be my 2nd favourite website in the world (after DISboards of course!!) :disrocks:

Okay, hands up how many of us logged onto ebay after this post :wave:

Buyers will be happy as we start bidding against each other :rolleyes:

Reid

Hi Becky!

I received my prize this morning, a Mickey fridge magnet and the commemorative coin. There are great prizes. Like Rhiannon, I too now feel like I own a piece of DLP history!

Thank you for the prize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter