A Big Thank You and Goodbye!

Jeffcat

Stuck in my own little world..
Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please put it in the right place.

Dear everyone at the Disboards,

Two and a half years ago, my sister came up with a cool way for her and I to communicate when I was at school away from home. Being both Disney fans, we relished at the opportunity to play in a virtual park for which we would never have enough money for a visit to its real counterpart. While her interest in the game waned, I grew to love not only the game, but the people who made the experience worthwhile.

Alas, the virtual world I've clung onto will finally be released from my grasp. The people who I have hugged in the virtual world will not be hugged again, the magic we've worked long and hard for will cease to be used, the pirate cannons never shot, the fireworks never hit flawlessly, and the ghosts never caught again. VMK is closing, an unfortunate circumstance for any fan.

Which brings me to tonight's message. Because of finals week and because of LSAT testing, I no longer have the time or willingness to play VMK. As much as I treasure the friendships I've made, I can no longer put any time into a virtual world which will be unfairly stolen from us.

I truly thank you all for your kindness, your friendship, your support, your hugs, and your understanding. This honestly has been the best community I have ever been a part of. I have found some of the best friends through VMK, and I hope that this will not be the last time our paths will cross.

I will sign in one last time this Wednesday after my second final to share my final project, a collaboration of the memories I will never let go. After that, I am not sure exactly what will happen, but I know I will have finished my VMK career.

As much as I do not like to say this following word, I feel this is final enough to warrant such an occassion: Goodbye.

I love and will miss you all,
Daisy

Hugs Daisy!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wish you all the best. Hope to see you in VMK on Wednesday.

Daisy,

You have been such a special friend to both King and myself. I know even when we have been on lately, we are afk some and it gets more difficult to log in each day. We will all stay in touch, that is what friends do. We find a way. :goodvibes We will make a point to see you Wednesday. Don't work too hard and good luck with all of your upcoming tests. :hug:

Hugs,
Princess

Daisy it was a pleasure being your vmk friend, its just virtual you know @_@

So no worries, not like we are going to miss each other or anything... Right Disney?????? @_@

(low voice) take care my friend. Good luck on your tests, and it was always a pleasure .

:hug: You have to pm me what time you'll be on so I can be sure to log in. I don't want to miss our last chance to hang out in VMK! :hug:

you've been a great friend to "puppy" and I and you will be missed friend. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope we can be there on Wednesday. Wish you the best of luck with all your exams and wish you the best of everything in life. May life always treat you well. :hug: :hug: :hug: Hakuna Matata

Daisy,
I'll make sure to be on Wednesday to share your last login with you. Good luck on your tests.

Lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: ,

Coral

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter