A Baby Bud!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Maura Kathleen was born today, and it's on my birthday, what a present! Can't wait to see pictures, it may be awhile before we get to Boston. So, our Boston branch of the family has Megan, Jack and Maura, we have 3 grandchildren!!!

Bobbi :flower1:

Congratulations!! Those sound like good Irish names. Am I correct?

Yes, they are good Irish names!

Thank you. I'm still waiting for some pictures. I'm sure it's harder to get things organized for the 3rd baby. Megan was 2 and Jack was 1 just before Christmas.

Bobbi :flower1:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I've had a very nice day, even apart from Maura's birth. (Don't know about being a redhead, I know that Megan has red highlights, and rosey red cheeks.)

Bobbi :D

Grandchildren are wonderful, but to have one born on your birthday!!! Congratulation. Hope you get those photos real soon. Modern technology is great. I was in a foreign country when my children were born. Picking up a phone and calling home was a monumental task.

A Baby Bud!!! How very sweet! :) Congratulations, Bobbi!! :)

Sorry it's belated, but I hope you had a very,

bdayheartpurple.gif

Kim :)

BTW, another Bud is celebrating her birthday today.

Just take a look, right here!! :smooth: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter