___

Originally posted by kcarp
"What we're saying is there are no buses that run between DTD and any Disney park. The only transportation to DTD is from hotels/resorts."

"Parking became such a problem at DTD because of people trying to park for free that bus service to/from the parks was discontinued."</b>

This is the messeage I got off another thread, i'm posting it here, because I want to hear from others. So if this is true, if i'm at DTD and want to go to, say Magic Kingdom, I need to go to a hotel, then transfer? This really makes me mad if it's true. I really want to hear some more input on this or on the best way to go to the parks from DTD?

Thanks,

Good day

Here is a quote from another thread.

The original poster is a Disney Transportation CM.

"As of today, there will no longer be service from the Disney-MGM Studios to Downtown Disney. As some of you might recall, there was a test route that was one-way only from Studios to Pleasure Island. That service has been discontinued.

Guests who are staying at a Disney Resort may go back to thier resort, and transfer to a Downtown Disney bus from there. Guests who are not staying at a Disney Resort will either have to take thier own car, or take a taxi.

On the plus side... Hoop-Dee-Doo folks will be glad to know that Resort Buses now pick up after the show at the Outpost Depot. Formerly, we'd run a few floater DTD buses, but now the buses go straight to the resorts. (This isn't an official service, but something the dispatchers will do... can't guarantee it'll be available every night)"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter