9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very hard!! Actually my mom knows works with someone who also works the concerts and she got us 5 tickets and then her other friend got tons more and gave my mom 2 (THey are taking all the girls in a limo!). We werer freaking out we would not get tickets so she asked her co-worker is she could get some, and she actually could! We of coarse were sharing our tickets.

That is great for them! We were going to rent a limo(Jon's idea) but, I decided that Jon would drive us! LOL! And it worked out much better for us. Because of where he was able to drop us off and pick us up. :thumbsup2 There were TONS of limos! LOL! The night before one of the news stations interviewed someoen that runs one of the local companies and they said that all of their limos were rented for the concert! :scared1:

My mom, sister, and step-dad are going on their first cruise in Oct.2008. I am trying to get in on it too. (matt can't get off.) They can manage to mess up any vacation so they take me as a tour guide.They are going on a Western and know nothing about DCL!!:scared1:

I hope you can go with them! Won't that be fun!!! Buy them a Passporter for Chrstmas -- my favorite books for Disney trip information! :)

Before church today we went by the new house and took some pics.....

Here are the colors of the kids bedrroms (this is just the first coat of paint.....)

Claire's--

IMG_5212.jpg

Elvis's ---

IMG_5211.jpg

Samantha --

IMG_5215.jpg

Steph- THose rooms are very bright. They will so pretty!

The passporter is amazing and I am going to get them one! I have the deluxe and it is the best! I even bought the WDW version and am thinking of buying the DL version.

Steph- THose rooms are very bright. They will so pretty!

The passporter is amazing and I am going to get them one! I have the deluxe and it is the best! I even bought the WDW version and am thinking of buying the DL version.

I told Ellvis & Claire that their rooms *glow*! LOL!

I have the deluxe version,also! LOL! I was thinking about geting the DL one for our August trip -- it's been at least 33 or 34 yrs since DH or I have been to DL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
The Christmas before our 10nt I bought Katherine & Michael both copies of the Passporter to help them get *excited* about the trip! :thumbsup2

The *glow* in the hallway from Elvis's room....

IMG_5210.jpg

That is so cool for a little boy's room. A Glowing room! I bet he loves it. I wanted to paint my room blue but was told no. I now have 4 blue rooms (Some have chair railing and are not all blue) in the house. My sister ended up moving into my room and painting in blue:scared1: .

Steph...
:thumbsup2 I have to commend you on your parenting... allowing the kids to pick their own room colors. My mom would NEVER have allowed us to do that. She would not even let us hang an ornament on the tree during Christmas as it would NOT look right! Which only led to my allowing my kids to "pick and choose" and "do" pretty much anything they wanted (within reason) as long as they didn't hurt themselves or anyone else. So in a way, I guess she helped make me a good parent! :rotfl:

And I really do LOVE Elvis's room.
:woohoo:

That is so cool for a little boy's room. A Glowing room! I bet he loves it. I wanted to paint my room blue but was told no. I now have 4 blue rooms (Some have chair railing and are not all blue) in the house. My sister ended up moving into my room and painting in blue:scared1: .

Blue is my favorite color and in our first home I painted the dining room/kitchen area blue right away! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Until last summer (when I had the kitchen redone) I had blue tile on my kitchen counters. :thumbsup2

Steph...
:thumbsup2 I have to commend you on your parenting... allowing the kids to pick their own room colors. My mom would NEVER have allowed us to do that. She would not even let us hang an ornament on the tree during Christmas as it would NOT look right! Which only led to my allowing my kids to "pick and choose" and "do" pretty much anything they wanted (within reason) as long as they didn't hurt themselves or anyone else. So in a way, I guess she helped make me a good parent! :rotfl:

And I really do LOVE Elvis's room.
:woohoo:

Your mom sound like my mom. ;) And dh's mom.
The *rule* I had was no black walls. Elvis originally thought he wanted black walls -- I know him well enough to know that he does NOT want black walls for longer then a week! LOL! I let him choose black hangers at The Container Store instead. ;) And I told him I would do black and white accents in this room -- throw pillows, sheets, etc..... We'll see if he will really even likes that! LOL!

It took dh a while to get used to my Christmas trees -- his mom's are always perfect and themed. (all crystal ornaments one year, blue & silver, etc.... she did have an all Disney tree one year! LOL!) Mine include ornaments that we've collected from our travels, things the kids make, etc... And I let the kids put the ornaments where ever they want them! LOL! I do sometimes have to move a few (after they are in bed) just to keep the extra large ones away fromt he top foot of the tree -- one year I was pretty sure a couple would fall off when the tree turns around. I have a tree stand that spins slowly around. :cool1:

The kids and I LOVE the DL pics!!!!! I'm a sucker for Christmas lights!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your mom sound like my mom. ;) And dh's mom.
The *rule* I had was no black walls. Elvis originally thought he wanted black walls -- I know him well enough to know that he does NOT want black walls for longer then a week! LOL! I let him choose black hangers at The Container Store instead. ;) And I told him I would do black and white accents in this room -- throw pillows, sheets, etc..... We'll see if he will really even likes that! LOL!

It took dh a while to get used to my Christmas trees -- his mom's are always perfect and themed. (all crystal ornaments one year, blue & silver, etc.... she did have an all Disney tree one year! LOL!) Mine include ornaments that we've collected from our travels, things the kids make, etc... And I let the kids put the ornaments where ever they want them! LOL! I do sometimes have to move a few (after they are in bed) just to keep the extra large ones away fromt he top foot of the tree -- one year I was pretty sure a couple would fall off when the tree turns around. I have a tree stand that spins slowly around. :cool1:

Actually my mom would allow us to place one ornament... but she also always moved it after we went to bed. I figured this out when I went to look for my ornament the next day and was devasted to find it in a totally different place. When I complained about it, mom explained that it just didn't look right where I had placed it... I decided right then and there that I would never move my kids ornaments once they placed them...

My nephew also wanted a black room... his mom, my DSIL, told him he could have DARK Grey, but NOT Black. It sounds really awful, but it looked really nice. The nephew liked the color and the compliments he got on it, but he knew that black would have looked better. :rotfl:

Don't you just love the tree spinner... it makes it so easy to decorate the tree. I have had one for about 5 years now and I love it. I am on my second one. My DD is on her 3rd... she burns things up faster than anyone I know because she NEVER turns anything off! :scared1: I have actually had people come knock on our door to ask if they are really seeing the tree spin or is it just an illusion.
:lmao:

My nephew also wanted a black room... his mom, my DSIL, told him he could have DARK Grey, but NOT Black. It sounds really awful, but it looked really nice. The nephew liked the color and the compliments he got on it, but he knew that black would have looked better. :rotfl:
:lmao:

How old was he? :) I don't think I would mind dark grey. I don't think it bothered Elvis when I said *no black* because he said *ok* and started looking for another color! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: From black to glowing green.....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am actually surprised he didn't want to do his room like one of the rooms in Graceland! :lmao:

Don't you just love the tree spinner... it makes it so easy to decorate the tree. I have had one for about 5 years now and I love it. I am on my second one. My DD is on her 3rd... she burns things up faster than anyone I know because she NEVER turns anything off! :scared1: I have actually had people come knock on our door to ask if they are really seeing the tree spin or is it just an illusion. :lmao:

I've had mine about the same amount of time. I am still on my first one...... But, mine is only on for a couple of hours in the evenings. :) When dh was about 9 their apartment burned down (they lived inTorrence at the time) while they were at Hockey practice....so nothing at our house gets left on or plugged in! LOL!

Since I won't have time to be on here tomarrow.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
disney1.jpg

The same to you, Jill!!!

There will be about 15 or so people at my house tomorrow afternoon..... I guess I should clean the den -- where the tv is that they'll want to watch the game on! LOL! And maybe clean off my dining room table...... :rotfl: But, I did make a pumpkin pie, fudge brownies & cinnamon strusel muffins today! ;) The rest will wait for tomorrow! MIL sent over the cornbread dressing for tomorrow -- her and FIL left for San Diego today. And dh bought the wine on his way home from work! :goodvibes

I hope everyone has a BLESSED THANKSGIVING!

A few more people have been added to our list of *guests* today! We can't wait! Everyone should start arriving in about an hour.... :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter