• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8 days at Carribean Beach Resort (my first ever trip report)

tylersmith

Mousketeer
I've been meaning to do this pre-trip report for a couple of weeks but I kept putting it off. Like repeatedly. Every day. Over the span of a month. It's not even like I don't enjoy writing about my vacations. If I didn't, I wouldn't even do it in the first place. But I digress. Anyway, we're going to be spending 8 days at Disney's Caribbean Beach with DDP.

Let me introduce myself
My name is Tyler, I'm 15 and I and my family consider ourselves certified WDW vets (The title doesn't come easy, it takes 30+ trips). My favorite park is EPCOT and my favorite restaurant is Boma. My mom, who I'll refer to as DM, is a huge Disney fan, maybe a little crazy, even. Everything in our house is slowly turning Mickey themed and whenever she's doing stuff around the house, you will likely hear Disney music playing. My little sister (DS) is 5 and also really loves Disney and, as most 5-year olds do, she LOVES Frozen. Along with my family, my grandparents will be going with. My grandma, not surprisingly, is also a Disney fan. She raised my mom to be a Disney fan, who in turn raised me to be a Disney fan. As for my grandpa, well, he's along for the ride (and the food.)

Here are our plans thus far

SUNDAY- EPCOT, Cape May Cafe breakfast at 9:10.
MONDAY- Animal Kingdom, Tusker House breakfast and 1900 Park Fare at 7:45
TUESDAY- Hollywood Studios (or MGM, as our family will forever call it) and dinner at Mama Melrose's with special Fantasmic seating
WEDNESDAY- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
THURSDAY- Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace at 12:55 (I don't even know if it's breakfast or lunch-LOL)
FRIDAY&SATURDAY- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As stated in the title, this is my first trip report, so if I missed anything, let me know :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter