8/30 Western-sign in

I would love to meet some fellow DISers. I just can't wait to see the reaction my son has to everything. He went to WDW just before he turned 2, and he absolutely loved it all.

It would be cool to find another family/couple around our age (30's). We were hoping to have some friends of ours join us, but they opted not too.

I can hardly wait!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I will be there at 3 on Monday with my wine bottle and we will order rm service for cheese plate (my rm is closeby-7120). Hopefully there will be others there; it is the secret deck on 7th floor; I believe it is on the end of the ship. Anyone want to call me on the ship - my name is Donna Anderson and you just dial my stateroom #. John and I would be pleased to meet you. (Chloe will be in the Oceaneer Club all the time--she loves it!)

Hi Donna,

We will also be on Deck 7, but I don't remember our exact cabin number. We will either have our little one with us, or he will be napping (hoping for the latter). If he is napping, then my hubby and I will have to take things in shifts.

I am in total vacation mode already. They better not be expecting me to get anything done at work the next week and a half.

I hope we do meet some more from this site; last year we met a lot of people--loved our dining mates; they were so friendly and had a wonderful time with the many others we met from this site.
So hope to meet on Monday at 3 on private deck 7 or call me at 7120 to meet.

Donna, we will be there, Carol and Harold (from Northern Virginia), Lisa and Jim (from Manassas, Virginia) and my boys, Chad 25 and Todd 19.

This is our Third time on the Magic, twice we have done the Eastern and we are so excited about going on the Western route this time!! We are, me the big Swede 39y/o div dad and my son Kevin 13y/o.

Donna,

We will be in 7074, so we aren't too far away from you. I talked to my hubby about the idea of us all meeting, and he seems really interested in it.

Hi Everyone we will be there on our first Disney cruise too.
We are on deck 6 (I'm not sure the exact room number. It will be me and my 2 yr old DD and my 13 yr old DD (hubby couldn't get the time off work) We are having a family reunion also on board.
Hopefully we can get there and meet some of you from the board!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :wave:

Donna - I'm going to probably stop by monday afternoon (don't know about my sister). It will be nice meeting people!

I honestly cannot wait to get on the ship and get going. Work has been a nightmare and I have to make a sales quota by next friday so I am slightly stressed out. It's hard enough keeping my focus knowing that I am leaving on vacation in a week! I have a full work day before we fly out next friday night, so once I get on that plane I'm sure I will feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I haven't truly started packing yet, so I will probably start that this weekend...I just keep telling myself only a few more days.....

Glad some people are coming; it will be a nice time to meet. My husband is shy, so I will probably have to prod him to come, but if he does not make it, I will be there. All are welcome; again it is the secret deck on the 7th floor.
We will be flying out on Friday 29th AM and will be at the Radison that afternoon; anyone staying at the Radison the night before the cruise or the night after?:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi There Everybody - just wanted to bump this up. I honestly cannot wait for saturday to arrive, but have so much to do before then. Just wanted to know - is anybody doing brunch at palo? I really want to do it, just depends on what day we have the character breakfast. I'm hoping to be able to do it Sunday before we dock in Key West. Only a few more days....

We are so physched up about saturday too!! Was wondering if you are flying out of GReen on Saturday? We our taking Southwest down sat morning out of Green. Can't wait !!

My sister and I are actually flying out of Logan on Friday night and staying at the Airport Hyatt. We have disney transfers, so hopefully we'll get on one of the first shuttles in the morning. I have flown Southwest out of Providence to Orlando and it is pretty smooth. When I flew with them, we actually landed early in Orlando! I had skymiles to use for this trip, so I decided to fly Delta rather than Southwest.

Hopefully we'll see you on the ship....only 4 more working days...

I wanted to fly down the night before, but I have to work friday night till 6pm. This is a last minute tirp that just happened this month. I haven't started to pack and have like no time between now and then so looks like I will pull an all nighter friday! Hope you have nice flight and see you on the ship. I am the really big Swede(6'4", 300+), IF you see a big guy with a 13 y/o son thats me!!

Hey guys!

I can't believe that our week to go is finally here. I am so into vacation mode already. I'm not going to get anything done at work this week, LOL.

There just don't seem to be many DISers that will be on this cruise. I know that we aren't going to have a "Verandah Man" type of gathering, but it would really be nice to have a good group for the Monday Wine and Cheese Party.

I know we will all have the time of our lives, regardless.

Our first choice is brunch on Sunday at 10:30 AM; if you want to see what I look like, check my website www.DonnaAnderson.com., so you can recognize me.
My room is 7120; the more the merrier and if you want to connect to our reservation - that is fine--our last names are Cardone and Anderson.
I have heard it is spectacular to be at Palos for Brunch as the ship goes into Key West. I have been on a Carnival Cruise before and I know the harbor is gorgeous. I think we dock around noon so that gives us plenty of time for brunch first.
We are also aiming for dinner Friday night at Paolos at 7-7:30 ish. It is a great way to end the cruise. We leave Castaway Cay around 5 I think.
I tried to organize us and many felt worried to join a group; what the heck; you all have my room #.
A few are also going with me to wine tasting Thursday at 3PM; feel free to join us.
I have a feeling a lot of us will meet.
I never thought I would try to organize a group, but enjoyed our last cruise so much since we seemed to know so many nice people and loved our table mates; they were so kind and outgoing and happy to be on the cruise. Wanted to try to duplicate the experience and since no one else stepped up to the plate, I thought I should since I am outgoing and have always been a leader.
I am so happy we are going in a few days; I need this cruise more than other vacations; real estate has been stressful and hard; even though it is a very strong Sellers market here, it has its own set of problems.
Hope to meet many of you.
Also we are staying at the Radison the night before and the night after, so if you are staying there too, look us up.
John is an introvert, but Chloe ( 6 1/2) and I are very extroverted.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Don't forget Monday at 3PM at secret level 7 deck veranda--bring your own wine and we will order cheese plates for our own private Disney chat group party.
Need any more info call me at 7120.

Hello fellow Anderson!! That is my last name too! How do you make ressies for the wine tasting, I wanted to do it last cruise and never go around to it, the people we sat with at dinner did it and said it was great!! I am going to try to make the Wine and cheese party. IF not though, if you see a big Swede(6'4", 300+) walking around that is me!! Have a safe trip down and see you board the best ship on earth!!

You make your reservation at the same time as you are making the brunch and dinner reservations for Paolos as soon as you board. I think they tell you the ressies are made at one of the bars on the main floor of the boat. We go there first before we head upstairs for lunch (upper deck--outside--Topsiders--unless it rains, then we will go to Parrot Cay) I think it costs $10 and it is great; have done it 2 times before; we are doing it at 3 on Thursday. Incidentially they also have one on Monday; they only do it on cruise days.
My grandfather was born in Norway; right on the border of Sweden; and the borders changed; so I am 1/2 Swedish. I have been to Sweden and Norway and love it. The other half is of me is made up of (and goes way way back in the US) of English, Scottish, German and American Indian. I look mostly Swedish though I think.
Look forward to meeting you!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Donna! I will probably see you when you go to make your Palo reservations - I am going to do that as soon as I get on the ship, before we head up to Topsiders. I am probably going to do the 10:30 brunch on sunday - just a little nervous because we have the trolley tour scheduled in Key West with DCL. Hope I'm not cutting things too close!

Work is continuing to be a nightmare - this week has been worse than ever and it has been complicated by a few more issues on the homefront. Hopefully my stress will be gone by the time I step on the ship on Saturday. We are staying at the Hyatt the night before because our flight isn't scheduled to get in until 10pm. Good luck with the rest of your work week and I look forward to seeing you on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter