8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scratchin ....

we always see the magic as mickey and the wonder as minnie...

shouldn't it be, bringing him home? :)

:scratchin ....

we always see the magic as mickey and the wonder as minnie...

shouldn't it be, bringing him home? :)

I've never really thought about it before, but I always refer to all ships as a "she" such as, "There she goes" and "Isn't she beautiful." My dad was in the Navy, maybe I heard him say "she" so many times I was programmed that way. :confused3

I'll be blowing off a meeting on the 31st trying to book the eastbound. Hopefully the first day prices will be within my budget.

I've lurked on these boards for so long that I feel like I'll be travelling with DIS super stars.

I'm not worthy

I'll be blowing off a meeting on the 31st trying to book the eastbound. Hopefully the first day prices will be within my budget.

I've lurked on these boards for so long that I feel like I'll be travelling with DIS super stars.

I'm not worthy

Everyone is worthy, don't cut yourself down like that!!! :)

Yo, I'm in Gloucester County, just across the river from Philly.

Scratch-don't let me down!
I just convinced
DH we had to go and he agreed!

(Even though it might mean changing our shop's shutdown that year)

I'm not worthy

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hopefully! Missed the last one because the kids were in school. Solution this time: Don't take the kids!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Wow you guys what a great group we potentially have here for this early.

Stacey--I just noticed your tag line. It sounds like you started out in the bahamas and swam to St. Lucia.....You must have been awfully tired. :rotfl: Was that with the mesh shark suit?

Wow you guys what a great group we potentially have here for this early.

Stacey--I just noticed your tag line. It sounds like you started out in the bahamas and swam to St. Lucia.....You must have been awfully tired. :rotfl: Was that with the mesh shark suit?

After all the cruises, and all the weeklong island trips...it sure feels like it sometimes.
And you know, out of all the times we've snorkeled, we've only seen sharks twice. Once in Belize and once in Bonaire. Just lucky, I guess. ;)

Dale and I did our course in Michigan and then went to Jamaica for our cert dives many years ago. It was hilarious because in the first place the boat left us and said they would be back, (they did come back but it was kinda scary) Thank goodness I had not seen "Open Water" then and in the second place we had huge 7ft. nurse sharks all around us. Now granted they were only nurse sharks but try to imagine its your first dive EVER and there is no boat. Other than that we have never seen sharks except for baby reef sharks in Hawaii.

How was your cruise ?

Hello ... now I'm having second thoughts about getting certified. :eek:

ahhhh get certified , my wife and I are avid divers and dive all the time , mostly in Cozumel as we have interest there. but have dove alot - even dove the livings seas at Epcot and also did the Shark Feeding in Nassau ...

pirate:

ahhhh get certified , my wife and I are avid divers and dive all the time , mostly in Cozumel as we have interest there. but have dove alot - even dove the livings seas at Epcot and also did the Shark Feeding in Nassau ...

pirate:

What did you feed the sharks in Nassau? Other divers?

What did you feed the sharks in Nassau? Other divers?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Naw , Just fish on a spear ...we didnt do the feeding , a trained guy did ...but being in the water 8 feet away from him and about 30 sharks ranging from 6 ft to 9 is a great rush ..thats for sure

pirate:

How was your cruise ?

NCL's Christmas cruise? After the first night, it was great. We were out in the gulf when the big (tornado?) storm was heading toward Florida....December 24th.
And...our room was in the very front of the ship. The winds were unbelievable. Worse than anything I've been in, and we've cruised during a hurricane! At about 1:00 a.m., we heard this huge boom, and two of our verandah doors flew open!! :eek: We had to wrestle the curtains to get them back inside before we could pull the doors shut. Amazing! And later in the week, I thanked the Captain for the great story to tell! :teeth: He said he appreciated my attitude.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter