8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
I REALLY need a new job. I going to take a look on Monster and CareerBuilder. Anyone in NJ looking to hire a middle-aged hardworking woman with Supermodel feet? :lmao: :lmao:

I spent Thurs. and Fri crying at my desk and unless I truly hate myself, it's time to move on to something new! I just crossed my arms and stomped my foot too!

4.gif

Hi Crew!

Well since i'm so hopelessly behind (did chores today instead of catching up - so I'm still back on page 2396. Maybe if I dedicate the entire day tomorrow to catching up??) I'll just start a new topic - so that I can fall more hopelessly behind. :rotfl:

When they were young what did / do your kids (or you) want to be when they grow / grew up?

DS9, when he was about 5 or 6 was going to be a school teacher, fly fighter jets for the Air Force, instruct Violin, AND be a Spy. He's planning on staying busy I guess. Interesting that when it came time to select his string instrument he picked the Viola, not the violin. If you ask him today - you'll get no anwser. I think he's reconsidering his choice(s).

DS5 is going to teach children how to be safe. When asked: Car safety? Yes. Airplane Safety? Yes. Boat Safety? Yes. Dog Safety? Yes. Bike Safety? Yes. All kinds of Safety. Oh, and get this - he's going to do this great (and most important) work at Disney World or Disneyland. guess he figures there are lots of kids there.

DS wanted to be either a paleoentologst (sp?) or a zookeeper when he was little, now he wants to be a police officer - DH keeps trying to convience him to do something else.

good evening fellow diser's! how is everyone's weekend going? ok here, except for my poor ds has the dreaded flu bug! yuck!

Yes, I make DH get spruced up once in awhile. I love purple.:banana:
Do you remember the song ***** flying purple eater.

I like that song....when I got m purple Dodge Durango I wanted to get personalized plates PRPLETR but it was already taken...and that's the closest I could figure out how to say purple people eater

Why was it so quiet here tonight?

Hi Crew!

When they were young what did / do your kids (or you) want to be when they grow / grew up?

DS9, when he was about 5 or 6 was going to be a school teacher, fly fighter jets for the Air Force, instruct Violin, AND be a Spy. He's planning on staying busy I guess. Interesting that when it came time to select his string instrument he picked the Viola, not the violin. If you ask him today - you'll get no anwser. I think he's reconsidering his choice(s).

DS5 is going to teach children how to be safe. When asked: Car safety? Yes. Airplane Safety? Yes. Boat Safety? Yes. Dog Safety? Yes. Bike Safety? Yes. All kinds of Safety. Oh, and get this - he's going to do this great (and most important) work at Disney World or Disneyland. guess he figures there are lots of kids there.

DD wants to be a cruise director...hey, the world needs Julia McCoys too!!!

I think it's something like one horned, one eyed flying purple people eater.

That's it.:cheer2:

PURPLE PEOPLE EATERIt was a one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater ... Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flying purple people eater. ...

Thanks so much. :thumbsup2 I had a senior moment.:rolleyes1

If you only knew...........

And ohh Triple Goody......... Yeah.......... more songs !!!!! Wait.maybe thing song request is a repeat......... :confused:

Mark

Sorry Mark!:sad2: It is better than Small Small World.:laughing: :laughing:

Going back to ketchup!!!

pirate:??

Nope - not even close...

Wooo-Hooo! A Wench, and with a real post too!

We have always had early & sat with friends. We are there for 2 hours and have never felt rushed out.
Wow, 2hrs? Did you eat at 6pm? Don't they have to seat late dining at 8pm? How does that work then?

p. 48, paragraph 8 of The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide:

"Resistance is useless!" bellowed the guard.
So they got it wrong. LOL

Hi Crew!

Well since i'm so hopelessly behind (did chores today instead of catching up - so I'm still back on page 2396. Maybe if I dedicate the entire day tomorrow to catching up??) I'll just start a new topic - so that I can fall more hopelessly behind. :rotfl:

Ruby wanted to be a dr, then later (for years) wanted to be a math teacher. Now she's aspiring to be a marine biologist, specifically working with dolphins.

Robert wanted to be a firefighter, police officer, join the marines, navy seals, etc. I think you can pretty much guess anything that makes my hair gray is what he wants to do. :scared1:

Rita- well she's still aspiring to be a princess. Oh wait- she thinks she already is. But she DID tell me just today that she's having 17 children when she grows up. :scared1: So maybe she'll be the old lady that lives in a shoe...

WAY TO GO MARY-ANN, ON THE PIRATE! I didn't even realize we were that close already. Good going for the wenches.

Wenches rule, swabbies drool- again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter