8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTFN Mary Ann :wave:

Andy...........Sorry about the tree...........WAY to close !!!!!!!

Now if we lived in Florida............woulda been a Palm Tree..........

They dont do nearly the damage..........

That's it...........We need to move to Florida !!!!!!!

Mark

No job is worth that!!!!! :hug:

Where do you work?

At least you have SM feet !!!!!! Look on the bright side......... You will out live the flippin old timers...........
Just smile all the time...........make them wonder what your up to !!!!

Old timers love to mess with us...........

One day while FGM and I were eating breakfast at McDonalds............ I had a vacation day......... One older man said to his equally older friends.......

'Well its about time for me to go down Van **** (main road by us) at 30mph and see how many of the soccer mom's I can P*** off '

No kidding..........he did this every morning..........monday thru thursday

So remember.........just smile at them......... drives them nuts !!!!

Mark

Mark

Thank Mary Ann & Mark! At the risk of boring everyone..suffice is to say I am in a tug of war between two people over 80 years of age. I am the prize, because to them at 46 I am a spring chicken LOL! The real problem is that I work hard and cheap so I created this monster myself. I stayed home for five years and was glad for the "break" they gave me when I returned to work. Well that was over two years ago and I think my debt is paid. Here is the number one problem though. Because they see me as a "second" income, in my family, they don't think I need the money haha!!! They actually tell me that my husband earns a decent living. One day I'm gonna go POSTAL I tell ya!! But even if that was the truth (that I didn't need the $$).......what the heck does one thing have to do with the other???? A good day's work for a good day's pay! That is the only fair way.

Thank Mary Ann & Mark! At the risk of boring everyone..suffice is to say I am in a tug of war between two people over 80 years of age. I am the prize, because to them at 46 I am a spring chicken LOL! The real problem is that I work hard and cheap so I created this monster myself. I stayed home for five years and was glad for the "break" they gave me when I returned to work. Well that was over two years ago and I think my debt is paid. Here is the number one problem though. Because they see me as a "second" income, in my family, they don't think I need the money haha!!! They actually tell me that my husband earns a decent living. One day I'm gonna go POSTAL I tell ya!! But even if that was the truth (that I didn't need the $$).......what the heck does one thing have to do with the other???? A good day's work for a good day's pay! That is the only fair way.

I see this all the time...........unforntunatley :eek:

Your spouses income is your business.........not thier's

They are from a time when women worked in the home. They still do.........hardest job there is !!!!

Your choice to provide income to your family is that exactly........Your Choice !!!

If they cant live without you........ let them know to back off..........

Respect and gratitude only works when it is mutual !!!!

And besides........... they musta seen your feet by now.......... Tell them they are gonna be walkin unless they behave !!!!

Mark

I see this all the time...........unforntunatley :eek:

Your spouses income is your business.........not thier's

They are from a time when women worked in the home. They still do.........hardest job there is !!!!

Your choice to provide income to your family is that exactly........Your Choice !!!

If they cant live without you........ let them know to back off..........

Respect and gratitude only works when it is mutual !!!!

And besides........... they musta seen your feet by now.......... Tell them they are gonna be walkin unless they behave !!!!

Mark

Thanks Mark!! Me and my SM feet really do need to walk........into the 21st century for crying out loud! :lmao: :lmao:

Now if you think thats brillant Iam going to DCL to buy up or rent all of their deckchairs and sell them here for thousands of pounds!

Andrew.....I already have thousands of pounds.........how about some money :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope your DD and DW are doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter