8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us natives or long time Californian's, it's no big deal. But I saw an interview this morning with a tourist from Boston. He was pretty freaked out and said he's outta here.....the news anchor followed up and said he was already leaving today anyway :rotfl:

Monica the little ones are no big deal, it is the thought that they may be a precursor to a bigger one that scares me. :scared1:

There are so many places in California that I'd like to visit. We're hoping for a few days at Disneyland before the TOAL, but we'll have to make another trip to hit some more places. Napa is definitely on our list!

I don't think so. I've got a lot of our dedicated posters on my buddy list and they are not logged on.

Don't forget to follow Mary's (Atakaratemon) trip to Alaska starting today. She is leaving from San Francisco. They have a webcam on the boat (Dawn Princess) to follow along.
Dawn Princess

That's awesome. i was originally hoping DCL would do Alskan cruises next summer, but I'm looking forward to the repo even more! We'll see what happens once the 2 new ships come online.

ok this is hard, trying to pay attention to my conference call, and watch the progress here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter