8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have a Michaels right around here! We have an AC Moore but they don't have the same selection. I'm really looking for something specific so I can make my fish gifts.

What are you looking for....I am always in crafts store and well ALL Stores...I would be happy to look for what you are looking for!?

Chrissie

I don't ever even want to think about how much I have *invested* in supplies, tools, etc.. to achieve my scrapbooking goals....... :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I know you have rooms full!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ya know, for those of us who spent 3 hours trying to get through, there's no need to rub it in that you got lucky. :rolleyes1

I was one of those who spent 3 hours on hold after being told my waiting time was 3 minutes!!!:laughing: :laughing: At least we got a room!!!!!:thumbsup2

Hello all

Thank you Julie and all for this post, I will be off Saturday to Barcelona for a pre cruise week in the city before the Magic on the 28th, I am going to hide something and see if its there on the 2008 Repo!

Have a wonderful trip Andrew and the entire family!!!!:woohoo:
A hidden treasure sounds like fun!!!!!:tiptoe: We will get to see how great the cleaning crew really is!!!:rolleyes:

Similar to airlines, price is cheaper when boat is more empty, so Tier 1 is cheapest, Tier 2, etc.

Oh ok. Thanks.
I think we were one of the first few we got an email soon after the "lines" opened saying we got a room. (Yes we have a number too)

Chrissie

Oh,before I forget, thank you for all the well wishes yesterday on my stress test. The Cardiologist hasn't called,so that is good news....hopefully.

What are you looking for....I am always in crafts store and well ALL Stores...I would be happy to look for what you are looking for!?

Chrissie

You sound like me Chrissie!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: I love ANY and ALL stores!!!:woohoo:

Hi my name is Chrissie and I buy WAY too many scrapping supplies..(esp disney ones!)......

I buy them even if I don't have a use for them! Someday I say I will need it and they won't sell it! Then what will I do?

I want that Cricut machine....they have a Disney cartridge to do Disney di-cuts!

Chrissie

Hi my name is Chrissie and I buy WAY too many scrapping supplies..(esp disney ones!)......

I buy them even if I don't have a use for them! Someday I say I will need it and they won't sell it! Then what will I do?

I want that Cricut machine....they have a Disney cartridge to do Disney di-cuts!

Chrissie

Thye have TWO Disney cartridges!!! I talked myself out of one yesterday.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is everyone hiding tonight????? :confused3 We had some big storms go through last night with an inch of rain. My flowers appreciated the rain.:flower3: We are going to have a beautiful weekend with 80 degrees and sunny!!!:woohoo:

Hello Everyone,
It's been a little crazy around here. I was in a bad mood yesterday.................so I didn't come here as I didn't want to bring anyone else down. I am fine now but will try to ketchup for a few.:surfweb:

Hello Everyone,
It's been a little crazy around here. I was in a bad mood yesterday.................so I didn't come here as I didn't want to bring anyone else down. I am fine now but will try to ketchup for a few.:surfweb:
i'm a bit grumpy myself! hoping to get cheered up by browsing the dis!!

Chrissie

Shhhhh! It's a secret! :goodvibes Thanks for the offer though! I did find something on line that might work so I haven't given up hope.

Hello Everyone,

i'm a bit grumpy myself! hoping to get cheered up by browsing the dis!!

Aw guys sorry to hear it! Have some cake! It always helps! :grouphug:

Smiley_Cheer_Up_Cake_12.JPG

Cool! You make 3! :rotfl2:

Just kidding - I hope I don't disappoint! Down to 1 week in counting! Now, I'm gettig :scared1:

Oh - Our docs arrived today! :woohoo: :woohoo:

And better yet! Well, you'll have to read the blog - (j/k - TA sprung for limo service! This will only be my 2nd time in one!) So we get to leave in style!

I will be looking forward to reading your blog.

If someone wants to do this more than I do, they are welcome -- or maybe we can do it as a committee . . . I just responded because i was willing, not because I couldn't live without compiling a fish extender list!

Oh Julie I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. I don't think we need a committee as it might just be easier for one person to do this. I am just trying to find a way to participate as my skills are a little limited.:sad2:
I will be happy just making the fish mail.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter