8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Folks.

I took Hazel and Angelina out for brunch this morning at Old Country Buffet before taking Angelina to work. While we were eating we had a family meeting discussing quite a few topics. I also wanted to get Angelina's and Hazel's true feelings about the TOAL. Angelina then said, "Funny, you should bring that topic up dad, because I wanted to talk about that." We talked for quite a while, then put the TOAL up for a vote. I'm sad to say that the TOAL vote was 3-0 in favor to cancel. Yes, even me, who wanted to do this more than Hazel and Angelina combined, voted it down. I don't know what else to say, but that I am sorry we won't have the chance to sail with you, on TOAL. :sad1:

Oh Andy, I truly hate to hear this. I really enjoyed meeting your family last month and was looking forward to getting to know you all better. I hope that you continue to post on our thread. :hug:

Now that Derby is past me--I hope to get your cards in the mail this week. I really haven't forgotten about it. I was also glad to read that Theragisic (sp) is helping your knee. :)

Happy Birthday Rosie / DD silmarg!!!

castleshape.gif

pirate: this birthday wish. Hope it was a great one.:)

Hi - Hope everyone had a great weekend. My drive back down to So. CA was - thankfully - uneventful - but tiring. Even my "kindergarten kold" is better.

Good night all.

Glad you are feeling better Chris.:)

It finally hit me today, that Dad is gone.

Sorry to hear your not going Andy, sometimes I get excited about a vacation only to find I'm the only one.

Hope your better Andrew, life can be surprising sometimes.

Sorry again for your loss, and thank you for your comment for me.

I'd just like to thank everyone for their words of encouragment. :goodvibes It really means a great deal to me. :grouphug:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's friggin' MAY and it's STILL sn*wing!!!! Went into Best Buy yesterday to look for DW's mommy's day present. It was kinda rainy, just a slight drizzle. Came out of the store and there was MfWS (acronym
censored.gif
) everywhere! What's worse is that is wasn't the light, fluffy stuff. No, it was the wet kind that actually makes a SPLAT
splat.gif
sound when it hits! :sad2:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you go to the front page of CRUISE MEET's and look for this thread, before clicking on this thread, look along to the right for REPLIES click on that.

Well I'll be! I learned something today :hippie:

Namely to avoid that kooky
muttering.gif
at Wal-mart when checking out with coupons....but that's another story.
hissyfit.gif
:furious:

Yes Shannon, this is NORMAL for me 7 days a week, I'm just one of those MORNING people.....................:lmao:

Have a great day in NYC!!! :)

I'm only up that (this) early if I haven't slept the night before! ;)

NOT a morning person!
yuck.gif
melodramatic.gif

Next Saturday will be the last time you can get a picture of the Magic in PC until September, as she is coming our way!

Treat her well! And be sure to clear out the bangers and mash (and the haggis
vomit.gif
) from the galley! Wouldn't want to be around the ship's stores with that lingering around after 14 days crossing the pond! :scared1:

Mornin' pirate:s
DS8 was asked to play up a league, so he is playing with 9-12yo. They are HUGE! Of course the older kids are the ones who were not selected for the next level, but good golly, one of them needs to shave!

:lmao: :lmao:

DW said the instructors at the Y told her that DS should probably swim in the EEL or RAY group. :confused: Well they start with the pre-k SHRIMP and KIPPER groups but since DS already knows the basics and would be considered "intermediate"--well above the pre-K groups--they think he'll be better off in EEL or RAY. Those groups are for 4-5 year olds! DS isn't even 2 yet! :eek:

And of course he's doing better than me 'cause I just can't get that back floating (my legs may as well be anchors! :laughing:)

At 4am this morning we recieved a call from the hospital informing us that my Father had died. :scared1:

He would have been 87 on the 16th of this month. We're just thankful it wasn't a long drawn out ordeal for him.

So sorry to hear about this. Our condolences to you and your family. :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

:surfweb:

Gm pirate:

Andy I am so sad ..:sad1: :sad2: but we surely understand.. hope to meet you in your next visit to Florida.

Presently 64 going up to 77 here in Windy Central Florida

Happy Birthday Linda

party: :bday: party: :bday: party:

:hug: :grouphug: pixiedust: and prayers to everyone who is going to need it today.

:welcome: aboard to everyone who is going to need us today

:lmao: :lmao:

DW said the instructors at the Y told her that DS should probably swim in the EEL or RAY group. :confused: Well they start with the pre-k SHRIMP and KIPPER groups but since DS already knows the basics and would be considered "intermediate"--well above the pre-K groups--they think he'll be better off in EEL or RAY. Those groups are for 4-5 year olds! DS isn't even 2 yet! :eek:

And of course he's doing better than me 'cause I just can't get that back floating (my legs may as well be anchors! :laughing:)

Eel or ray is w/o parent; unless it has changed drastically, they can't do that until they hit the ripe old age of three!

A word of warning: this was how my boys all started swimming! My oldest went through the Y all the way to Nationals and just finished his freshman year at college swimming, too. The other two are both still swimming for the Y and may qualify for Nats in the next two years. But I must admit, it has been a great sport!

What a sweet thing to say there buddy. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

If y'all will have me, I'd still like to be a part of this thread. I feel as though I made many new friends here, and even if we can't sail together, I'd still like that friendship to remain, and live this adventure through all of you. ;)

Andy,

You will always be a part of our group!!!:grouphug:

Karen

Treat her well! And be sure to clear out the bangers and mash (and the haggis
vomit.gif
) from the galley! Wouldn't want to be around the ship's stores with that lingering around after 14 days crossing the pond! :scared1:

Banger's and Mash???? Haggis??????:rotfl2:

No, we are going to trash it with McDonalds!!!!!!popcorn:: :coffee:

And the smell in the stores will be the fresh smell just after rain, lots of rain!

What a sweet thing to say there buddy. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

If y'all will have me, I'd still like to be a part of this thread. I feel as though I made many new friends here, and even if we can't sail together, I'd still like that friendship to remain, and live this adventure through all of you. ;)

Like you have to ask????? It would not be the same without you Andy. Beside, you know all the inside jokes. Needless to say, I am sad you will not be joining us. But I understand your reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter