7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Hi Kelly, I am shocked at how many people have booked this cruise so early. I think it's going to be party time up on Deck 7, I best be invited as I'll be on Deck 6 listening to it :rotfl: :rotfl:

:jumping1: Hi back mandymouse! Come on up to deck 7, we are at the forward part of the ship. Now that we kinda know what to expect from last cruise, we can relax alot more and enjoy! Look for a big family wearing matching hawaiian print outfits, we did that last year and it was pretty fun! Everyone connected us to our families that night! Can't wait to meet everyone!

P. S. How did your girls like the teen scene on the DW, my son will be one month shy of 14 ys/o, he was 12 on our last cruise and had a blast in the Oceaneer Lab. I saw they still have counselors (which I think is still a good idea).

Hello fellow 1/07/07 cruisers :wave2:

Kelly,
WOW! 20!..How fun!...

mandymouse,
Ill be hearing them from deck 6 also!....Maybe we can get both floors hopping :teeth: ... :idea: take over the whole ship! :cheer2:
:scratchin well I guess we better let the capt. and crew have some part of it...as Im not sure how to steer a ship :duck::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Its just my DH (Mike) and myself sailing..and as many Friends as we can get to join us! ;) You have already met Robin, and Ann,and will be meeting more as the cruise gets closer Im sure..

:wave:

Hi Kelly :wave: and welcome aboard with us.

We will be on Deck 6 too, so I guess all of Deck 6 will be coming up to Deck 7 to see what is going on there ;)

Anybody care to share their cabin numbers?

We are right now booked into Cabin 6011. It is a Category 11, sideways cabin. It is kind of different than the normal cabins. We were in that same Cabin on the Jan 8/06 cruise that we just got off of and we rather liked the cabin and it's layout.

:cool1: This is great!! Nice to meet you Besty and Robin! Yup, 6 & 7 are gonna rule the ship! I agree about leavin the capt and crew alone, I have a black lab baby waiting for us to come home.

i'll post pics soon so u can have a face to name! Gotta go heading out for son's soccer games 4 weekend! Have a great weekend!! :sunny:

Ahoy there

We're Deck 6 Midship, (I'll get back to with the number), I get the feeling that we're gonna have a ball on this cruise.

Last year eldest DD was 13 and she went to the teen club, she had a brilliant time and she is really looking forward to going in again. We hardly saw her in the evenings, after dinner she was off to Pizza Parties, cinema and just hanging out in The Loft. Youngest DD is looking forward to trying the teen club too, as she didn't like the kids clubs, there was too many younger kids in there for her.

Will everyone be dressing up for Pirate night ? Although we did last time, we bought Captain Jack Sparrow T-shirts from the Pirates of the Carribbean store after the ride in WDW this past Christmas, so I think we'll be wearing those. pirate:

For past cruisers, do you prefer the Pirate nights or the old Tropical Deck party ? Although the Pirate night was very entertaining, I missed the TD party as I love to get up and boogie to the 'Cha Cha Slide' and the 'Macerana'.

Mandy :)

We probably won't be dressing up for Pirate Night, my stick in the mud husband wouldn't even put the head scarf on in the dining room this past trip :rolleyes:

Hmmm, the Pirate Night or the Tropical Deck Party. Well, the fireworks are neat and there is a lot of "action" on Pirate Night but the Tropical Deck Party was cool too. I guess I don't really care too much, just as long as I am on the ship :earboy2:

ZJO! Pirate night!? That sounds like fun! Robin, I don't know if my DH will wear the head scarf, but when in Rome....he just might! Me?....Heck yes I'll wear a napkin on my head!

As for Room number - it's 8040.

Hollyann said:
ZJO! Pirate night!? That sounds like fun! Robin, I don't know if my DH will wear the head scarf, but when in Rome....he just might! Me?....Heck yes I'll wear a napkin on my head!

As for Room number - it's 8040.

I really had no doubt about you and the scarf ;)

:cheer2:

Our room will be 6080...
Mandy I think that is midship...So we may be pretty close to each other...dont worry we are pretty quiet....unless our TKer friends are visiting...but then youd be there too! ;)

Dalpal said:
Our room will be 6080...
Mandy I think that is midship...So we may be pretty close to each other...dont worry we are pretty quiet....unless our TKer friends are visiting...but then youd be there too! ;)

Betsy, you are not too far down the hall from us, we are closer to the front of the ship and on the same hallway as you are. :teeth:

cool! I am really looking forward to this cruise....Its going to be so fun ..having other people you know there! :sail:

I reckon it's going to one long party on this cruise, cos it's my birthday the day before we embark
5.gif
and it's my hubby's the day after we disembark
7.gif

This will be us lot :)

5.gif

Bring on the Bahama Mamas !!!

mandymouse said:
I reckon it's going to one long party on this cruise, cos it's my birthday the day before we embark
5.gif
and it's my hubby's the day after we disembark
7.gif

This will be us lot :)

Sounds like you guys will have some good reasons to celebrate.

Did you mention to Disney Cruise Line that it was your birthdays? They will bring you a cake at no extra charge during dinner one night :)

We all will just have to help you celebrate :teeth:

party: :drinking1 :bday: :rainbow:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am ready! I called Disney 2 c if they still have same agenda so it looks like:
2 - cruise casual nites
1 - pirate nite
1 - dress up nite

This was the same as last, right! So we'll have a b-day bunch with us! You'll need a b-day crown for the two of ya!

Did anyone play those family trivia games like ur on a game show?

Im more of a sit back and watch type of person.....I think thats why I like to take pictures...Im better behind the camera :teeth:

Man The boards are acting crazy :crazy:

So what kind of excursions is everyone thinking of??... :listen:

I think Id like to see if I can come up with some horseback riding...I have always wanted to ride along the surf...Im going to have to check into it....See if I can find anything like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter