7 year old's quick trip report! Magic 3/9

WendyandGoofy

Earning My Ears
My son had to write the obligatory paragraph about spring break. He doesn't write anything longer than he has to, so it is interesting what he chose to mention. I have left all errors of spelling and syntax because I like it that way! The teacher did suggest he use his little dictionary more next time!

Here it is:

"At spring break I went on a Disney Cruse calld the Disney Magic. To get on we had to say we love Tom. On the Disney Magic we wacht a lot of Disney movies. They showd Pinoceo a lot we were sik of it. They had plays each night. Most of the plays were founy. We stayed up to 9:45 each night. It was the best vacation I ever had!"

I thought it was telling that he only talked about the things we did together as a family. I also thought it was funny that he never mentioned any of the beaches or islands! Also, as much as we got tired of Pinocchio on the movie channel - he sure put the tv on it every time we were in the room! Another interesting point - he made no mention of the fire! We are hoping to go again in a few years - it was expensive but very nice!

How adorable!! It goes to show you how resilient kids are and you as his mom must have done a great job keeping "the fire" calm!

I hope my DD (11 months) remembers our "family time" too as the best parts of her childhood!

I'm glad your son had a great time!

Susan

WendyandGoofy,
Thank you for sharing your Son's report with us. I hope you printed this, In years to come it will be great to re-read this. I am glad to see he wasn't affected still by the fire. Kids seem do better than most adults in a crisis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter