7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We held a Palo Speedo parade on our last cruise, and it was such a big hit with the ladies inside attending high tea that DCL has added it to the Navigators for all future sailings.

It helped that we spiked the tea first! ;)

I certainly am glad that I'm not planning on going to high tea since I didn't enjoy it last time. :hug: :lmao: :rotfl: Although, the spiked tea does sound very good. :thumbsup2

Good Afternoon/Evening! :wave: If anyone is looking for me, I'll be taking a nap! I'm exhausted. Try not to make too much noise moving to the other thread!

Good Afternoon/Evening! :wave: If anyone is looking for me, I'll be taking a nap! I'm exhausted. Try not to make too much noise moving to the other thread!

So now you are going to take you own nap and not have one of us do it for you? Ok, have a good one.

Sorry for the Pooh comment above. :upsidedow

I certainly am glad that I'm not planning on going to high tea since I didn't enjoy it last time. :hug: :lmao: :rotfl: Although, the spiked tea does sound very good. :thumbsup2

You need to try it again with on deck entertainment!:lmao:

I have to agree with you that we didn't enjoy high tea all that much the last time either. We did it a couple years ago, and it was better back then.

I wonder if Mike has a speedo he could share?:lmao:

True story, one of the guys on our last cruise treatened to bring an extra speedo or 2 in case anybody else wanted to borrow one for the parade! And his wife threatened to not bring him!

You need to try it again with on deck entertainment!:lmao:

I have to agree with you that we didn't enjoy high tea all that much the last time either. We did it a couple years ago, and it was better back then.

I did tea a couple of years ago and that's when I didn't enjoy it. So I know I wouldn't enjoy it all now. I'm spoiled by 'proper tea' in London.

I'll skip the onboard entertainment, thanks anyways.

True story, one of the guys on our last cruise treatened to bring an extra speedo or 2 in case anybody else wanted to borrow one for the parade! And his wife threatened to not bring him!

I am so lucky my husband is "Shy"` :lmao: He does draw the line at speedos, there is only so far he will go for a laugh.

I would have left him home just for suggesting it. :sad2:

Be back later. Dinner time.....

Mike, we may be heading up to KofP Thurs. or Fri. depending on the weather.

Be back later. Dinner time.....

Mike, we may be heading up to KofP Thurs. or Fri. depending on the weather.

I'm working all day Thursday and Linda's working all day Friday, so we won't be able to make it this time, but I'm sure we'll get to meet you guys soon. If not before then, my graduation party was a serious invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter