~~~ 7.00 pm GMT SUNDAY IS UK CHAT TIME~~~

Janice

Super Shopper
Come and join us this evening at 7pm for UK Chat :)

Today, we are spending the day at.............. "Disney MGM Studios" :)

<b>Come along and tell us what your favourite Rides and Attractions are, what new ones you would like to see added, which ones would you miss the most if they were closed down.</b>

Where do you like to eat in the Studios?

Know any good spots to watch New Parade?

Come and share your secrets and join in the fun.

We have a Fastpass at 7.15 for the Tower of Terror – so don’t be late, we’ll meet you at the entrance of the park ……………………First Stop TOT!!!!!!!!!!!

<I>Should you have any problems or difficulties, just mail one of us and we will do our best to help you :)</I>

See you all there :)

looks like i'm going to have to miss this one also, I still cannot get a user login setup. I think I will wait until the UK board is back up and running before I make another attempt.

........ I'm sorry to hear that Tron :( - I do know it is being looked into.

Hi I had trouble getting in
it kept rejecting my users name?
i finally got in the got disconnented Grrr.....
couldnt get back in

Had fun thanks, sorry I had to leave early, did you save me a seat on Star Tours?;)

Yes we did Angel! Fortunate you didn't come back really as the Pink Handbag Holder (no actual names mentioned to protect the innocent) went and got motion sickness (AGAIN)...

Penny :)

Thanks penny! The pink handbag holder needs a permanent paper bag I think!!;)

I'm still trying to clean up after he sat behind me on ToT :rolleyes: and Shirley had to throw her hat away - it was ruined!

What disgusting individual did a thing like that?

Just point him out to me. I'll give him a piece of my mind, the cad.

Kev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter