CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!

Someday my prince will come...

You sound happy. I am so happy for you. Yes, he is cute.

I am starting over too. I have about a week under my belt again. You have succeeded once, and you will again. Keep us posted.

Take care,
Beth

Hey girl!!!!

Seems like forever since I've been on the WISH board. But I'm glad I got the notification that you were posting again!!

Congrats with you finding your prince. Love has a way to either put the weight on or off...sounds like you're moving back in the right direction.

Hugs!!

Hi Michelle! :wave2:

I'm glad you're posting with us again! :goodvibes Congratulations on finding your prince! :love2: I am so happy for the both of you! :goodvibes

Best WISHes on your journey!!! You CAN do it, Michelle! :cheer2:

:wave2:

Welcome, back (a new welcome from me to you). Glad to see you back in a place that you felt comfortable coming before that helped, I'm assuming, with some inspiration. These ladies and gentlemen on here have helped me so much. I have a long ways to go but I'm willing to do it and I KNOW you WILL do it too Michelle!!!! Congrats on your new love!!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Michelle!!!!!!!!!!
i was actually thinking about you the other day--i am so glad to see you posting!!
scary to think about the nakies--ithink they are taking over :)
congrats on finding prince brian!!! maybe my prince is on the way next :)
well looking forward to seeing you post more!!!
have a great weekend--whas rest of it!

:hug: Michelle! It's great to see you back on the WISH! I love a good romance and it seems like you and Prince Brian are a true love story! :love:

Congrats on getting back into the healthy living routine--it looks mahvelous on you, dahling. :p But whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM THE NAKIES! :scared1:

Erin

OMG, Michelle! I have mised you so much! I remember after I PMed you to tell you I had Kylie that you told me about your prince! It's awesome to see that you are still together! And from what I can see in your siggie, he is HOT! You done good, girl! ;)

Anyway, I haven't posted much lately. It's been crazy here! Kylie is 4 months old now and really something. I already had my Prince Scott and it is amazing to have a little princess too! I live in MS and wasn't hit by Katrina but we have lots of people in shelters here so I have been helping out there when I can which isn't often enough w/an infant to take care of. Other than that we are planning a trip to WDW for Kylie's 1st b-day. We are doing well and are happy! I need to post in my own journal as soon as I get a chance. I think all the ladies are wondering about me.

Anyway, I am thrilled you are back! Missed ya!

Hi Michelle!

You may not even remember me, as I haven't journaled since last fall, when I was re-losing some weight that I had gained, but you were always there for me with kind, encouraging posts, and lots & lots of your fun and good humor! :goodvibes

It is so wonderful to hear that you are in love, and your prince sounds so very dear. :love: Isn't the rush of new, true love just the most incredible feeling in the world?! I am so happy that you've met a man who recognizes and appreciates you for your genuine Princess-ness! princess: :teeth: Congratulations and all my best to you and Prince Brian!

You know, Michelle, the weight will come back off. I've been there (along with so many others!), and I will tell you honestly that *keeping off* the 110 pounds I lost is much, much more difficult than losing it ever was in the first place! It is a constant, daily battle that I still struggle with every single day (and some days I do lose!), but with your dedication and all your support from your WISH friends--have you seen how many are so happy you're back!--you'll realize your weight loss and fitness goals in no time!

I'm so happy to see you back, Michelle, and I'm sending all my thoughts and good wishes to you, you Fabulous Babe! :banana: :hug:

Hi Michele,

I am just dropping by to say hi. I hope you are having an awesome week.
Take care,
Beth

Hi Michelle,

I'm so glad to see you posting again :grouphug: I've missed the Nakies :rotfl2:

Sunny

Hey Michelle -

Hope things are going well for you. Keep us posted on your progress. :sunny:

Hi Michelle,

No nakie stories to report, but I was amazed at the nmber of women today working out without a bra. The bouncing today was mking me dizzy. Ironically enough, none of the guys seemed to mind.
Have a great week,
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter