6 Months No Interest Disney Visa

chrystalc77

Mouseketeer
We were recently approved for the Disney Visa. I do know that you can get 0% interest for 6 months on Disney Vacations. My question is what if I only charge the balance left on my vacation instead of the entire vacation? Will I still get the 0% interest for 6 months or no since I'm not actually charging the entire vacation? We've been making payments with Disney gift cards purchased from Target.

We were recently approved for the Disney Visa. I do know that you can get 0% interest for 6 months on Disney Vacations. My question is what if I only charge the balance left on my vacation instead of the entire vacation? Will I still get the 0% interest for 6 months or no since I'm not actually charging the entire vacation? We've been making payments with Disney gift cards purchased from Target.

You can take advantage of the 6-mos-0%-interest offer for any qualified payment. That can be deposit, final balance, and/or any payment made between. It must be a "qualified vacation package" - so room-only reservations and/or tickets-only purchases don't qualify. But other than that, as long as your payment is over $100 (I think that's the minimum) it will qualify for the no-interest offer. Each payment you make will have it's own 6-month period. So if you charge a $200 deposit today, you'll get 6-months on that; if in October you make a payment of $500, that will have it's own 6-month period; etc.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter