6 months, 3 trips coming our way! :)

katieam1

DIS Veteran
Well, this is my first time posting a Pre Trip plan. So hopefully I do ok.

Gang going: My wonderful husband Dan(31), my beautiful daughters Shelby (4) and Madilynne (2) and me Katie(26) the Disney NUT of the family, well I should say the Biggest Disney Nut of the family. The others are Disney nuts to but I blow them away! :rotfl:

We will be driving to WDW again these trips. We live in Central New York so as you can imagine we have a long journey ahead of us. We have a DVD player, GPS and a van that will be full of activities for the kids to do, along with all the luggage.

First Trip: September 19-26 at Pop Century, preferred room. We have the promotion of free dining on this trip but...We have upgraded to DXDDP and we are also going to purchase AP's while we are there since we are making a career out of going. :rotfl::woohoo:

We will be attending MNSSHP on September 21 and 23. This will be the first time we have been to a party at Walt Disney World so we are so excited about it.

So here is Septembers plans thus far. Breakfast is usually around the 8:30 mark, lunch is around 1:30 and dinner is around 7. Some times it varies but those are the times I always try to aim for.
We don't usually have an actual plan how we hit the parks just we go with how the crowd level is and what the kids seem to be good with. We always use the baby care centers for breaks and mess clean up when needed. So I guess we go with the wind except for our scheduled meals times which we do plan.

19~ The Magical Day we check in.
Park we will go to this day: Epcot
Dinner is planned at Nine Dragons in Epcot (1st time at this restaurant)
We want a nice relaxing start to the trip so we chose Epcot to go to the first night. Epcot is only open until 9 so we figure since we had a long drive we would want to take it slow.

Park: Animal Kingdom
Breakfast we will be going to Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge:lovestruc.
Lunch will be at Yak & Yeti in mid afternoon.
Dinner will be at Chef Mickey's later in the evening but I was happy to get this one. (it's our first time for Chef Mickey's dinner)

Park: Well, we will be in Magic Kingdom some of the early part of the day then we will head back to the resort for down time/naps before we head back to the Magic Kingdom for MNSSHP!!!!!!! This will be our first Party!!:dance3:
Breakfast: Crystal Palace (this is a Late breakfast)
Dinner: The Plaza (early dinner)
Then the PARTY!!!!
We will have an extra meal credit to use if we want to. We figure we might hit a counter service some time during the day or during later on at the party not sure, but we will have it just in case.

Enjoying the Party is my main focus for the day!!

Park:Epcot
Breakfast: we have Whispering Canyon Cafe planned but I am starting to re think this one. I have read bad reviews, so I don't know. I read some one say skip WCC and go to Trails End so that is where my line of thought is going.:confused3
Lunch: Le Cellier :dance3::love::dance3: we just snagged this one and My husband is so Happy he could just cry!! :lmao:
Dinner:Biergarten (which we all love so should be fun.) {my husband lived in Germany when he was younger (his dad was in the military) so it brings back memories so this one is always good one!!)

park: Again Magic Kingdom but in the evening. MNSSHP!!! Take 2!
We are going to grad a counter service breakfast at the resort
Lunch is at Tony's Town Square
Then dinner is at CRT
We spaced then enough apart it won't be a problem and we won't be so inclined to rush for the party since it will be our second party of the week.

Park: Hollywood Studios
Breakfast: Hollywood and Vine
Lunch: Mama Melrose. (this will be our first time there)
Dinner: Brown Derby (1st time at this one too)

Park: Epcot
Breakfast:Akershus
Lunch: Coral Reef (my kids just LOVE this place!!!)
Dinner: Teppan Edo

26 :sad1:We must check out this day.:sad2:

We have a late breakfast planned at Cape May Cafe so we can have a good breakfast before heading home for the long journey back.

Ok so there is September's schedule. I know it is a lot of table services. We have done DXDDP the last two trips and it worked out great. For some it is too much food for us we space it out right for us and we don't over stuff ourselves at every meal. We use our snack credits on water or stuff we get at goofy's for the long ride home keep the magic going. (plus my family loves the rice krispies when we arrive home tothank you for watching our house)
So we have tested out DXDDP and it works for us.

Next Trip: November 28 to December 5 at Bay lake Towers Studio Lake View (our First DVC stay!!!):dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cool1::cool1: Oh and did I mention DXDDP will be our chosen dining plan again!! :rotfl::lmao:

With this trip it was originally going to be that same stay but at Port Orleans French Quarters with Free dining again. My parents and my sister were going to come with us, but my mom works at a school district and they will be getting a new principle this year so she decided not to request time off and is going for our Feb 2011 trip but I will get to that later!! :)
So After they decided to back out of that trip we wanted to stay deluxe. We have been tossing around DVC for the last year now. It is something we knew down the road we would do. So we then switched to Boardwalk. In the time we did that I got an email from our guide telling me about a promo at SSR. So we inquired and decided we wanted to buy but we wanted to buy where we wanted to stay so we took the plunge and bought. With a little Magic from our guide we got into BLT Lake View Studio for our same dates we wanted. So I will post those plans in a little while my hubby is on his way home and I got to make dinner. Post Later. :) :thumbsup2:goodvibes

November 28-December 5 will be our first Christmas trip. We have never been to WDW at Christmas so it is by far the trip we are MOST excited about. I have always dreamed of going at this time and now here we are a little more than 3 months away. Something special for sure.

We will be driving so we are not totally sure when exactly we will make it there but we decided to do the MVMCP on arrival night. I am trying to talk my hubby into going another night too but I am thinking because we have another trip to come he is sticking to his "no" guns.

As I said before this will be our first stay as DVC members. It was something we decided a while back was right for us and when our guide sent us more info we went for it. He worked his Magic and got us our home resort for our first Christmas trip. pixiedust:
(we just closed two weeks ago!!)

We really are focused on Christmas and want to see all the decore plus all the resorts. We know that we won't see everything but we know we are sure going to try. Generally our breakfast times will be from 8:30 to 9. Lunch being from 1 to 2 and dinner from 6 to 7 depending on the day. Since we are staying at BLT we are trying to stick with a lot of places around BLT!

Here is our dining plans for this trip.

28th
Dinner: Crystal Palace (1st time at the dinner)
Then MVMCP to get our trip off to a great start!!!!

29th
Park:Magic Kingdom
Breakfast: The Wave
Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner: The Plaza

30th
Resort Day with maybe Magic Kingdom or Epcot if we decide we have had enough of that and need to go to a park.
Breakfast:Captain's Grille
Lunch: Whispering Canyon Cafe (a little iffy about this because I was not fond of dinner on our last trip)
Dinner: Chef Mickey's
(we also are planning on the end of the day to go to the lounge and watch fireworks from the Magic Kingdom there) :love:

1st
Park: Animal Kingdom
Breakfast: Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)
Lunch: Yak & Yeti
Dinner: Kona Cafe

2nd
Park: Hollywood Studios (I am so looking forward to the lights here!!!)
Breakfast: Hollywood and Vine (my kids love the characters here!!)
Lunch: 50's Prime Time
Dinner: California Grill (we have this but I am debating on changing this)

3rd
Park: Epcot
Breakfast: Akershus
Lunch: Coral Reef (one of the kids favs, they love the tanks)
Dinner: Les Chefs de France (but I am tossing around changing this one too, maybe to Biergarten because we all like it so much and it is entertaining for the kids)

4th
Park: Epcot again
Breakfast: Cape May Cafe
Lunch: Tutto Italia
Dinner: Teppan Edo (we love this one so much!!)

5th
:sad1:Departure day!! :sad1:
Before getting back on the road to head home we have a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Trip up next: February 20-26 at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jumbo House Savannah View Studio. :dance3::cheer2::banana::dance3:

We want to get the most out of our AP's so we are planning to go back during the kids winter break (they are only in preschool but still I am paying for it so I want them there as much as I can) :) Oh and DXDDP again! :):scared1: (but we are debating the regular plan this trip only because we are planning on going to Seaworld one day out of the trip and my parents are joining us for 3 days of the trip and then they are heading to the Flywheelers show.) If anyone is a Allis Chalmers Tractor fan the Gathering of the Orange will be at the Flywheelers this year!! :cool1:

Our First Stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge!! :)
I just made some of my ADRs today. They are not complete yet but so far this is what I have.

20th
Arrival Day
Dinner at Boma then after that heading over to Magic Kingdom for some park fun! Great way to start off the trip.

21st
park: Hollywood Studio
Breakfast: Hollywood and Vine
Lunch:Captain's Grille
Dinner: Brown Derby

22nd
Park: Magic Kingdom
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner: Tony's

23rd
park: Animal Kingdom
Breakfast:Tusker House
Lunch: Yak and Yeti
Dinner either counter service or a walk up at a resort. Have not planned anything.

Seaworld Day!!! This will be the first time we have will be at Seaworld. Any advice is VERY welcome!!!
Breakfast: I wanted Boma but nothing was available. So I have left it open. I wanted to get up have a great breakfast and then go to seaworld now I am hoping a time opens up because it will be best to go to Boma.
Dinner I have nothing planned. I thought maybe we would order room service when we got back.

Park: Epcot (we lvoe closing our trip with Epcot!!)
Breakfast: Akershus (we just love the princesses!!)
Lunch: Rose N Crown. *will be the 1st time there*
Dinner: Le Cellier (we got lucky again!!!)

26th
Time to go home.
Before we go we are having a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's.

Well, there is the plan thus far. I will update when I have more plans for the Feb trip. There are a lot of trips to plan but I think we will have very Magical trips. After Feb we are thinking of a fall trip but have nothing planned or thought about yet. We want to at least get one trip done before we think about next fall, but you never know!! LOL!! The owner of the dealership my husband manages just expects every vacation to be Disney now so it is a running joke there. Oh well it is own favorite family vacation, we are building memories and that is what is important to us!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter